how have the sales been since price drop?

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine the day after the price drop. When I had looked the weekend before on cars.com there where I think 508 "new" cars available. I just looked and now it says 440 cars! I would say thats a pretty good hit in about 2 weeks time.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Really good is frankly an understatement -- Fantastic is a better term! It has also meant a nice crop of clean used machines are coming in also!!!

We have gone from 24 to only 11 ( website shows 13, but the Stryker Green and the one white TA are sold and have just not come off yet ), in the time frame. Taking orders for 2015 with our huge allocation, but I would have to say it has been an unqualified success!!!

Respectfully Submitted,
Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Viper

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear. I would love to see some numbers when they come out. Sure, me being a Gen II owners doesn't help sales but I want to see the legendary viper succeed. I don't want the Viper to turn out like the GTO, Roadrunner, Cuda, etc....legendary but gone by the wayside. Here's to hoping sales continue

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper has been kickin ass lately on the lots and track

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good..just shows that the price was the problem and not the car. Hopefully they are still making decent coin per car after the price drop...to be worth their effort

ViperDC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really good is frankly and understatement -- Fantastic is a better term. It has also meant a nice crop of clean used machines are coming in also!!!

We have gone from 24 to only 11 ( website shows 13, but the Stryker Green and the one white TA are sold and have just not come off yet ), in the time frame. Taking orders for 2015 with our huge allocation, but I would have to say it has been an unqualified success!!!

Respectfully Submitted,
Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Viper

How are orders coming along for the '15s?

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bill, are orders now being placed and is option pricing out? drivesrt.com website only has the 'explore' option for 2015 without the ability to 'build/price'??? Thanks.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Orders are being placed , but no pricing as of yet. You can only order an SRT or a SRT-GT. No GTSs or TAs are available for order at this time -- my guess is sometime next year.

Last edited:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to hear they are moving now. I guess it just took some time for the price drop news to spread out to the masses.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth