HOW LOW CAN WE GO? PICS

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love how low my baby looks with the Eibach springs and new color. I know we have some Vipers that are even lower (like Lenny's) if anyone wants to share their "slammed" look

1021502_RT-med.jpg

10215RT10-med.jpg

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...that's low. Looks great! My 350Z was about that low (just 4" at the tip of the front bumper, side skirts were even lower) and I swore that I'd not drop the Viper that much because of the difficulties I had with it. Good luck to you....that's beautiful. (and yellow Vipers are the best ;) )

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is fricking GORGEOUS. I love the lowered look. Unfortunately on our roads up here I would destroy the front end in a day. But MAN... that looks horny!!!!

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I parked mine on the cut grass, it would be close to Knight Vipers since I have the Eibachs too. However, the facia guard actually pulls-up the center part a bit as you can see. I left it like that vice bending the part a bit straighter (lets me get in/out of the driveway a bit better).
10676Low_Profile-med.JPG

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow sweet rides. Mine is slamed, tucks all four wheels!!! Can i email a pic to someone to post for me?

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The grass is the key in that pic. Not complaining, in fact I'll probably shoot mine the same way. Look at the "ground" relative to the wheels, it's taller than the bottom edge of the rim.

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me more about your facia guard, closeup pic maybe

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man, you can tell Brian Poddock is low, that looks Awesome! I would like to see a rear bumper cover that comes straight out insted of slopping up

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get it. Sure it looks good, but do you guys drive your cars? My front fascia on both Vipers and the vette are scratched from a lack of ground clearance, and they are stock.

No flame intended, just curious how you don't tear up parts.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang they look GREAT. But like Mopar Steve asked, how do you drive around. My Viper is stock height and i still scrape, once i get my new wheels i want to lower it but i'm afraid if i do i'll rip the front fascia off lol.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get it. Sure it looks good, but do you guys drive your cars? My front fascia on both Vipers and the vette are scratched from a lack of ground clearance, and they are stock.

No flame intended, just curious how you don't tear up parts.

I'm wondering the same thing...How do you guys drive them cars? A speed bump would definitely translate to a stop sign, and U turn!!!!!

OP
OP
K

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You do have to consider where you are driving and watch out for road-kill or anything else for that matter but sometimes (do not tailgate) the long way around equals more fun!! I do know where I'm going before I get there and when I'm driving "the other car" I'll make mental notes if I can get here or not in the VIPER ;)

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check out mine.
You must be registered for see images attach

want a B&W coupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't there a way to lower the car just a little bit ? They do look great,but might be too low for most driving areas.

Didn't ROE offer some lowering caps to drop it a little ?

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
check out mine.
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks great. I like the white also and notice you have red inserts in the seats. However, the lower part of your fascia looks pretty beat up. I just lowered mine with Eibachs and will post pics when I get my SX3s in a couple of weeks.

thebigsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't even try to drive that car on Quebec roads.
The speed bump province. Both natural and artificial.
The idea being letting the roads rot makes the ministers rich and reduces speeding.

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I scrape on a lot of driveways here in CA...do they sell a lift kit for the viper? :)

Seriously, I'm thinking of getting larger tires on the front so it will be slightly higher than stock.

Looks awesome though.

Alex

fe4snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks great! I too had mine lowered using special modified Aldan's, but I found myself bottoming out a bit too much for my enjoyment. So I decided to raised it back up a bit. [image]http://
10414Viper_009-med.jpg
[/image]

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the scraping is an issue but you learn to leave with it. Ill have that problem solved as soon as i get my air ride, that way i can lift the front up when needs to be.