HUGE NEWS , WE ALL NOW HAVE......AVATAR MAN!!!!!!!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AVATAR MAN INTODUCE YOURSELF FOR ALL TO SEE :D

SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES :headbang:

GUYS IT IS NOT ME!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he have an official costume? Big chefs hat?

nope, just a black ninja outfit and a big sword for editing AVATARS!

Faster than a lying bullet. More powerful than a speeding nerf ball. Able to leap lying bubble wrappers at a single bound. Look! On the ground! It's AVATAR MAN!!

Yes it's AVATAR MAN, strange visitor from Italy who came to the VCA with powers and abilities far beyond any first grader over the age of 7.

AVATAR MAN, who can change or add the pictures in avatars, bend a straw with his bare hands, and who, disguised as a real estate appraiser, a mild-mannered real estate guru for the tri-county area, fights the never-ending battle for missing avatars!!

:D

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, Boy, this is some funny stuff, and I created AVATAR MAN! So, now that the Bat signal has blinked on AVATAR MAN hast thou read all the emails and instructions that broke my brain? And can you overcome these issues? Yeah I just bet you can, we be counting on you AVATAR MAN.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am ready lee! fire away with the emails.

i will get up to speed as fast as i can. look for a new post soon letting you know i am ready.

jUD, Mccarlin, and anyone else that is waiting, i know you are waiting and i will help you out as soon as i possibly can!

now if i can get joe donovan to finish AVATAR MANS "AVATAR CAR", i will be all set! :D

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i will get up to speed as fast as i can. look for a new post soon letting you know i am ready.

jUD, Mccarlin, and anyone else that is waiting, i know you are waiting and i will help you out as soon as i possibly can!

now if i can get joe donovan to finish AVATAR MANS "AVATAR CAR", i will be all set! :D
Let me know BIG, should i send my new pic to your e-mail? Or are you going to let us know when we should start flooding your in box?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Or are you going to let us know when we should start flooding your in box? >>

yes. i will be getting all the info soon and will try to get up to speed right away for you and the others.

look for an announcement post coming soon letting you know that it is ok to start sending pics to me. please hold off for now.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AVATAR MAN 4 EMails went out to you approx 5pm eastern today, did you get them?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA - AVATAR MAN IS OFFICIAL! thanks commissioner gordon! :D

you need to change your signature now though lee.

it needs to read: Coiner of CAPSCLOWN & AVATAR MAN!

:D

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John
CongratS!!!! :nana: :headbang: :thumbs I plan on a new avatar how long will it take to get up and what do I need to do to get it to you E-mail where?
Also I would like to post some of my garage pics that I said I would post but have no idea how to go about it can you give me some simple directions?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I plan on a new avatar how long will it take to get up and what do I need to do to get it to you E-mail where? >>

rob, i will be reading over all the material in the next couple of days and expect to be doing avatars by monday. (fingers crossed)

wow there is alot of people waiting! if you guys want, go ahead and send your pics over to my email address right now. i have already received a few, so go right ahead if you know what you want.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, now I want an alternate flashing picture of my new SRT with the GTS, I could no way figure out how to do that so I had to sucker you in. Then there is the matter of the winking headlights, have you seen that one? I want that too. I will send you screen shots of that one. This is wonderful!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave