I Got My SRT-10 FE Coupe Today!!!!

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm effing speechless. Need to drive this monster, then will post alot more and pix as well. #83/200. Worth the wait. Everything that Jon B said and then some. Gotta drive, gotta drive, gotta drive....am I geeked or what? Thank you, Santa!!!! More later, kidzzzzzz! :headbang:

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! I'm jealous! Mine is done but waiting for a full truck to come out west. I'm more excited about this car than I was with my FE GTS. And now the rainy season is upon us.
Sigh!

Bob K

OP
OP
G

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had planned a factory pick up. I was informed yesterday (for unknown reasons) that the car had been loaded onto a Reliable carrier and was on it's way. We tried to get the car unloaded without any success. The car appeared here in Grand Rapids today at about 1pm. Although I'm a little disappointed, I think I can live with it, lol. There really is a Santa! Wife home from work, time to cruise!

Hope you get yours soon, Bob K (and all the other boyz n' goilz who are waiting, too!!) :headbang:

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Streeted Sept 13th"

Now that's the weirdest (saying nicely) thing I've EVER read in a signature..

BTW, enjoy your car! LOL!!!!

G

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Streeted Sept 13th"

That really is weird. Its October here in Iowa. Perhaps Michigan is a month behind?

Congrats on the car!

OP
OP
G

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the Kudos, guys! Damn, I guess I was sooooo geeked when I made the first post and changed the "streeted" date, I lost track of the month, lol! Actually, I'll bet most of us wish it still was September so we had a little more time to cruise before the snow season starts. (Okokokokokokok you southern and western guys, I'll admit it, I'm jealous about your extended seasons!)

So far, only 2 pics (taken obviously at the dealsership.... Grand Vennen in Lowell, Michigan. Lin Buck is the Vipermeister there...my third Viper purchase thru him....Unbelievable!!!!) By the time I parked long enough to take more pics, it became too dark. More to come this weekend. What features do you guys want to see that Jon B hasn't posted already? I'll try to get any pics you want to see.

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/19859/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/19858/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

(sorry that I couldn't get these to display, just click...I'll figure it out later)

Thant's all for tonight.

:headbang:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW looks HOT!! :2tu: :headbang: :D :2tu:

9729PA130073-med.JPG

9729PA130071-med.JPG

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the new coupe looks great :2tu:

I'll try to get any pics you want to see.

a cool pic that i havent seen would be one with the hood up, the trunk up, and the doors open. thanks in advance

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What features do you guys want to see that Jon B hasn't posted already? I'll try to get any pics you want to see.

Do you think you could take one at this angle and post it wallpaper sized? That angle looks incredible.

438212.jpg

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Streeted Sept 13th"

That really is weird. Its October here in Iowa. Perhaps Michigan is a month behind?

Congrats on the car!

Day light savings. Fall back a month. LOL :D Nice car congrats seeeeyaa

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think you could take one at this angle and post it wallpaper sized? That angle looks incredible.

Great angle.

I'll bet most of us wish it still was September so we had a little more time to cruise before the snow season starts. (Okokokokokokok you southern and western guys, I'll admit it, I'm jealous about your extended seasons!)

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow very cool pics. this is the first time that i noticed that it had blue emblems. it looks awesome :2tu:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS 2001: Tell us about the billet gas door. Is the circular fixture aluminum to which it is attached?

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenneth-

It's "tonight" already!!!! Where are the other pictures? I have been checking every 15 minutes! Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets