I have an Extra ticket to Viper Reveal in NYC

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Available first pay first serve. I purchased three tickets, one for me, a friend and my son. Was told my son cannot go because he is too young (must be 18). So, I have one extra ticket. I could ask for a refund, but thought if someone wants a ticket I'll sell them mine. PM me if interested. I'll send you my name and VCA number so you can get in. I'll also call their hotline and attach your name to the third ticket. If I don't hear from anyone by the 1st, I'll try for a refund.

Batboy

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks everyone!! Now to find one more for my date lol...

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn missed it. I also need one more. If anyone has another extra please PM me. I am on the waiting list but told it is completely sold out. One member has already come through for me, but still looking for one more.

Thanks
Anthony

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was informed it has been sold out. I am currently on the waiting list. Wasnt sure I could make it, but i now can and I booked my hotel, air plane tickets, vca party, then went to book the gala and was put on the waiting list. Just need 1 more to the gala

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an available ticket to the reveal (not the VCA gala). Same deal, will PM name and VCA number so you can get in. PM me if you're interested!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like someone beat me to it! Still looking for tickets if anyone has any. Thanks :eater:

V

Venomiss

I think they check your name off the list at the door, no tickets. Call JR Thompson 800-998-1110 to make sure.

They can also give you details with questions directly for the event.
Have a wonderful time in NYC!

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how responsive they are as I haven't heard back from them yet on Moundir's ticket. I'm hoping they are still taking phone calls.

They can also give you details with questions directly for the event.
Have a wonderful time in NYC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra