I just got done watching Speed Vision! Awesome!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Tampa:

You guys look good. I wish I was there with ya! Teaches me to be late. But anyways...Doug, Chuck, Tony and everyone else looked awesome! Chuck you did a great peel out, but Tony had a ton of smoke on his...hehe! Watch out chuck! All those girls will be calling ya now!

I recorded it and will make copies if anyone needs them. I can also put it on a DVD disk too. I didn't see antonio anywhere!! I saw his name, but no pretty face!

Great footage though!!!!

Proud to be a Viper owner!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB...May I please be your first punter for a video copy of it. I have gone to the extreme of getting a UK video that will show USA tapes. My email is [email protected] I look forwards to hearing from you...maybe I could tape my own little UK show in return, for you?!

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great show! I felt like I could sell off everything I owned right now and just endulge my animal speed side
You must be registered for see images

I must admit, they are truely beautiful cars. I will have mine some day, and appreciate it for the throwback to american muscle while emboding the spirit of a world class racer!

Sir Hiss... that is on insane street car! I got the article from PHR on it sitting on my hog board

Oh, and I should have the Divix encoding done tomorrow if I don't have to keep doing interviews...

MadMaxx

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm stuck here at work and didn't get to see it. AB can I get a dvd from you? As Norm said, how much and where do I send the check?

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Outrageous program on Speedvision. I taped the whole thing to go back and re-watch. I especially liked the comment about buying a new vette with every change, but not with a Viper!
Some great history shots too.

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Zooomie. You liked it soooo much you had to say it twice. hahaha Just kidding. What I really wanted to say is that I noticed you are from Owings Mills MD. Home of Motorweek TV. Do you ever see them out testing cars?

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speedvision and ALL the viper owners did a great job!!!

After watching that episode I get goosebumps just thinking about that rush.....

Excuse me I need to clean up now
LOL

ROB

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Norm, I live about 5 miles from them, recognize some of the roads. Haven't seen them filming, but could probably make contact.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If anybody wants a copy..let me know. I'm not out to make money on this. Just cover my cost in shipping and materials used. I love doing this video stuff. I can put it on a disk or a tape. Just PM me on this board and leave your address with phone number and let me know how many. Oh as far as the DVD goes..it's really a VCD that plays on the Pioneer DVD player. I'm not going to use that format because I just remembered it plays on certain DVD's unless someone has a program out there that works. Otherwise I can put it on a disk to play on a computer or record on tape. Let me know. I think $8.00-$10 for shipping and material is fair...any idea's?

I'm working on it now. It was good stuff! Chuck have you thought of doing runway modeling? You looked pretty good on T.V. hehe!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sir Hiss:
Yo Gerald: your copy is on the way and if your not doing anything Saturday night, well, you know the story regarding the Gandy Bridge crowd. There might even be a stray chick or to that might need some looking out for........hummmmmm.

Take care and keep on slithering - Sir Hiss

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa Tony, leavin' the Chuckster out? I haven't seen the program yet. I must've stolen your spotlight.

Working late and bored...sigh.

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a great show. Gary, you did great!

Did anyone notice that all of the Vipers sounded like spitfires except Tony's. That's it dangit! I'm ordering the DART heads for my Viper tomorrow!

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. We all had a great time taping this show both in Orlando and Tampa. Lots of the footage was done at my farm and nearby roads in Oviedo, a suburb of Orlando. We also were cruising on Rt.417 a toll road in our area for the high speed footage. They did a great job in editing as well as scripting this show. It will repeat thru the week on Speedvision so remind you friends to watch.

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killer show guys! What a fantastic car! Tony, you look the same as when you took us racing in August...do you ever take those shades off?

Nice job Tampa-ites, you guys do rock. I'm gonna have to plan another trip to your area in July.

I'll bring the video camera and I want my own program.

gotta go, I'm gonna watch it again,

DN

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam,
Me too, me too!! I would love a copy!!!
I didn't get to watch it last night!!!
Thanks
Laura

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also willing to make copies for anyone who would like one. I have an SVHS master which will make excellent VHS copies. My version also has a 10 minute bit about the original Cobras added on as it came on Speedvision just afterwards.

I don't really want to deal with people paying, so as long as I get a reasonable number of requests the copies will be free. Just send me an Email and you'll get a tape sent out this weekend. I'll give priority handling to those who are active on the board. Enjoy...

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Gary and the Florida club from all of us here in Southern California. A real class act with great promotion for VIPER! That show alone should raise the value of all our cars by at least $5K. BRAVO.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Hawker:
Congratulations to Gary and the Florida club from all of us here in Southern California. A real class act with great promotion for VIPER! That show alone should raise the value of all our cars by at least $5K. BRAVO.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul, how is that show gonna raise the value of your car? Was there a section of the show dedicated to weeniemobiles? Last time I checked, you were rollin', rollin', rollin' in an SC430.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Bethurem/PFM Product:
Does anyone know when the show will air agian?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somebody posted a link to the schedule a day or so ago.

That's my burnout in the very beginning then they show my second one later in the program. Too bad the street had so much traction or we could have REALLY lit 'em up!

Hey Antonio, your all over it too.

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great show, the whole family watched and enjoyed. Did they fail to mention the ACR in the history or did I miss it?

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony looked great on the show last night. Definitely had the Hollywood look. It's amazing what plastic surgery can do for a guy these days. Ha Ha!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth