I posted before about the dash See photos Food unplugged wire???

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought some PG paint and had the store mix it to the color of the interior. I am artist so I saw it wasn't matching. The tried more red but it wasn't enough. So they gave me a bottle of red paint. Kept adding drops and got it right on. Painted (or retouched the interior) with an air brush. It blended in really nice and you could hardly tell except the new paint was a little shinny. Used sand paper (tried sever grades) and found that if you scratched the paint just right it looked identical to the original. Giving that soft look. But it scratched uneven. So I'm looking for a way to get an even scratch across the paint that will give that softer look. I'll let you know if I find an answer. Right now it looks really good. When I took the photos and laid the council down I accidentally scratched the corner. So I'll have to retouch that.

So when I was putting the council back on I noticed that only one cord was connected to the lamp and the other was not. It haas a blue clip on the end. Did the previous owner disconnect it? I could not find the other wire that it was connected to unless it fell down under the council.

You must be registered for see images attach

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper