I saw a 98 GT2 today....

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car is awesome.. and seeing that only 100 were made makes me want one even more.
This is the only color combo I would lose my yellow fever for.
those of you that own a 98 GT2 God bless ya!
Wow! what a car.
Maybe someday some GT2 owner will want to own a 01 yellow RT/10 till then......

Something everyone should see if given the chance.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree! Our local club is fortunate in that there are two of them amongst us - number 001 and number 003. Don't get to see them very often but when I do I tend to salivate.

Bob K

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually like the blue with white stripes better, but the rarity of the GT2 gives me a *****! lol

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they are beautiful too, but there are other colors that are as rare or rarer, silver with blue stripes for example, check the vin registry, heck only 119 black with silver stripes GTS's were built in 99-00. The ACRs are much more rare the the GT2's, just check the registry. The other thing that would make me buy an ACR in a rare color over the GT2 is that as I understand it the GT2 is only a GTS with a wing, while the ACRs do have a lot more functionality built in. There are quite a few color combinations of ACRS where the build quantity is under 20-30. That's rare. Now having said that if the right GT2 at the right price came my way I would snap it up for it's beauty alone, I just don't think the prices being asked are justified by it's rareity in comparison to a lot of ACR's.

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LeeOOblacksilverGTS: I totally agree! ;)

It's rarity is magnified because Dodge only made 100 in 1998 (1 year production) :cool:

OP
OP
J

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have #096 for sale with 2800 miles if interested let me know

Thank You

Eric Lee
Latham Motors
208-736-7080

If i was not smack dab in the middle of building the new house i would be all over it!
can only do it if you want to do a even swap for a 01 Yellow fever RT/10 with 7 k and some nice mods...
(B&B catback, Roe Vec1, Vipermed airbox) :)
but I kind of doubt it... :rolleyes:

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<as I understand it the GT2 is only a GTS with a wing, while the ACRs do have a lot more functionality built in. >>...

Not correct- the GT2s have the ACRs additions plus a lot more. The GT2s include the big wing, BBS wheels, special badging, 5 point belts, numbered dash plaque and numbered VIN (with its 1-100 number), front splitter, side splitters, unique blue leather interior, photos of the car being built, custom car cover, signed and numbered prints and photos, blue air tubes, and more. As for price, there is one in DuPont Registry this month for asking price over $140K !! (good luck- the usual asking price is right under $100K)

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph,
Yes, that is the one! I'm having a hard time believing that he is selling it. I guess I'll go check it out. Park Place Motors is only 20 minutes from me. You say they are asking $170,00 for it?

Bob K

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he'll get his asking because someone may be unknowledged on the Viper, and wants to get what he think will be a "super collectable car". I don't think it will be as collectable as one may think. It's not going to go onto the Barrett Jackson block and achieve $300,000 in a few years down the road.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235