I wish SRT could follow Tesla's lead and sell the Gen V direct to the consumer...

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped at another ******* dealer (DARCARS) in DC to look at a LE.

$50,000 markup.

There is nothing of value these idiots add to demand the $8,000 they make over invoice, let alone another $50,000.

Agree, sell directly to consumers. Cut out the useless middlemen (yes there are a few decent dealers, 95% of SRT dealers seem to be dullards).

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the few dealerships that had markups in SoCal immediately offered to sell at or slightly below msrp if i bought from them. i just had a personal issue with buying from someone who had just attempt toed rip me off by 30k. i ended up buying from a dealership that advertised at 1500 below msrp as a weekend sale price. no hassles at all from huntington beach dodge.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are plenty of good dealers out there that understand how to treat a customer right and won't price gouge them. Woodhouse, Tomball, Roanoke, and Normandin here in NorCal.

The buyer just needs to do a little homework, like with any major purchase. I didn't like the first dealer I contacted, so I moved on. Normandin has been exceptional.