If anyone needs specialty car insurance...

K

Kaya

I am going to give a blatant plug for American Collectors Insurance. I love these people! They are easy to deal with and go way above and beyond with the service.

They are all nice and I am really happy with my premiums. I just added the Viper as the 5th car on my American Collectors policy for 75K at $1200 per year, stated value with 100/300/100 coverage. I am paying about $2400 per year for 5 vehicles.

I also have a collector policy for my special breakables with them.

If you have a daily driver and want better insurance for your collector vehicle, you need to check them out.

You have to send pictures and you must have an enclosed garage. So I sent in my pictures and mileage last night and this is the email I got today!

:drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive:
Kaya,

Good morning, and thanks for the email and photos! That's a pretty nice
looking Viper! I've noted your file that the photos have been received
and reviewed.

Thanks again, and happy motoring!

Please feel free to contact me directly if you should have any
additional questions or concerns. I am available from 8a until 4p EST,
Monday through Friday.

Erik Smith
Online Sales & Service Team Leader
American Collectors Insurance, Inc.
1-800-360-2277, extension 220
Fax: 856-779-7289
Insurance for Collector Cars and Collectibles | American Collectors Insurance

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them on my Raffle car; they are very slow in processing paper work....they apparently never received all the pics on my previous car and cancelled the policy without telling me. A Cancellation notice arrived and I got a letter from the State threatening to cancel my registration....took me one month to get that clarified. They appear to be good but they need follow-up....

OP
OP
K

Kaya

I have them on my Raffle car; they are very slow in processing paper work....they apparently never received all the pics on my previous car and cancelled the policy without telling me. A Cancellation notice arrived and I got a letter from the State threatening to cancel my registration....took me one month to get that clarified. They appear to be good but they need follow-up....

Wow, I am suprised, we have never in 10 years had a problem.....