IF I change out my Randomtech ?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few of the Washington VCA gen 2 guys have muffler shop made 2.5" exhaust that doesn't sound good.

You're selling just the Cat back? 3"? Comes with HF Cats? Try sending a PM to Vancouver-GTS. I don't remember the exhaust on his car but he may know someone. Jim Taite (next years pres for Wstrn Cda has a 01 RT and may wish to upgrade the exhuast.

Here's a video of my 98 GTS with Roe 600rwhp/644rwtq, stock engine, stock exh manifolds, Roe Hiflow Cats and Random Tech exhaust. I considered it as a second to Corsa, but if someone wants a slightly quieter exhaust than the Corsa street the Random Tech was OK. It did have a very slight drone/resonance about 2200rpm. which never bothered me at all.

Ted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ioq41bZFxc[/media]

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Probably email jonb and ask price and sell for half that depending on your condition. He may know someone that's looking for a system as well. It is Stainless Steel? Send an email to Darryl & Greg Weflen in case they're looking or know someone that's looking.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never mind, I sent them emails with this link for yah

Ted

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is cat back only. Keeping the hi-flos. Stainless. 2000 miles tops.. Bought new from Jon b. He felt half of new was fair. Not going to SLC now so it will come off when season ends in few weeks.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is cat back only. Keeping the hi-flos. Stainless. 2000 miles tops.. Bought new from Jon b. He felt half of new was fair. Not going to SLC now so it will come off when season ends in few weeks.

There are a couple of different ones listed on the website.

What's the price?

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why are you getting rid of it?

i'D be interested in talking about what you've got.......

I personally love the way it sounds. It has an awesome idle and rev up sound. Take off on accel is awesome. BUT I have started to hang with a new group of friends and we seem to be driving further and longer. My wife can't handle it as it is a bit loud at points of the RPM. A 5 hour drive is too much for her. She supports my desire for toys and I want her to come along....

I drove with a buddy in his car and the Corsa has a bit more of the "exotic" sound, quieter but still nice and not as loud in the cabin.

moparracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally love the way it sounds. It has an awesome idle and rev up sound. Take off on accel is awesome. BUT I have started to hang with a new group of friends and we seem to be driving further and longer. My wife can't handle it as it is a bit loud at points of the RPM. A 5 hour drive is too much for her. She supports my desire for toys and I want her to come along....

I drove with a buddy in his car and the Corsa has a bit more of the "exotic" sound, quieter but still nice and not as loud in the cabin.

it's certainly worth $500.00....... too bad i already bought one new. :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R