If you were to get another vechicle after Viper purchase

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were to get another vehicle after your Viper purchase, what would it be?
Why would you choose that kind or type of vehicle.

You get a muscle car ..... if so keep you keep it stock or mod it?

A foreign car ......

A supercar.......

Another Viper.....

Cudaman :usa:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a Range Rover after my Viper (had a pickup truck before). It's great. I didn't realize how much I would like it, until I started to drive it. I like it more now than when I bought it. I can get a lot of crap in it, it rides smooth, goes over 100 MPH, and is very comfortable.

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a Range Rover after my Viper (had a pickup truck before). It's great. I didn't realize how much I would like it, until I started to drive it. I like it more now than when I bought it. I can get a lot of crap in it, it rides smooth, goes over 100 MPH, and is very comfortable.

How is it for towing?

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would get a Series 1 or 2 XKE Jaguar. My dad has a 69 and it is a blast to drive and fun to work on. That or I would love to get a 68-70 Charger.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would get a 1963 Split Window Corvette.

3114ch.JPG

(like the one I had....)

There is no car like it. Thats why I like Viper too!

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would get a 1963 Split Window Corvette.

Nice choice, although I would opt for a 67. Sure the Window is not split, but it is the same body and they offered a 427/435HP engine in 67 :) Oh and it has to have the factory side pipes!!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mostly an income related question IMO. Ideally I will have 2 Vipers. One for track and one for street. Need a winter 4x4. And finally, I need a daily driver that is easy to live with and work on. Wife needs a car or 2 also. More income will bring further additions like a classic Dodge muscle car.

At least I am 33 and have a good long time left to collect rides. I can't think of a more exciting way to spend money than on cars. Houses just don't give enough bang for the buck.

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mostly an income related question IMO. Ideally I will have 2 Vipers. One for track and one for street. Need a winter 4x4. And finally, I need a daily driver that is easy to live with and work on. Wife needs a car or 2 also. More income will bring further additions like a classic Dodge muscle car.

At least I am 33 and have a good long time left to collect rides. I can't think of a more exciting way to spend money than on cars. Houses just don't give enough bang for the buck.

I to am 33, bought a new 4x4 this summer and decided to make it into a steet machine, so it will not see winter now. So I guess the truck is the actual answer to the question and not the 32 :( But when I bought it I thought I was buying a everyday driver, had no idea I was going to mod it. I ended up buying a POS to drive in the mean time.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How is it for towing?

I haven't actually towed anything yet, but it does have a trailer hitch, as part of the "towing package" that it came with. It evidently can tow a mid-size boat. Here's a pic of my rides, in my driveway....
You must be registered for see images

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lambo for cruising, big-pimping and impersonating Michael Dell ... Viper for rice kills. (At least for another week...)

You must be registered for see images attach

foolinjected

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have had all my dream vehicles H1, r1, snowmobiles, show truck, pro rock crawler, built jeep, etc....my daily is a ford super duty

now i can't wait to buy my all time dream machine next month gen2 rt/10! and i'm only 26. I guess that's why my garage is bigger than my house???

i can't afford the super high end cars, but even if i could the viper is my all time no.1 favorite car.

p.s. that super performance cobra coup is pretty cool. go USA!!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next car is going to be either a:

Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster

or

Ferrari 550 Barchetta

I think it is time for something italian. If money was not an issue I would love for my next car to be a YELLOW PORSCHE CARRERA GT!

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping after the '99 Charger concept was shown I was going to get that for my everyday driver. But not the one they came out with. Too agressively ugly.

I really like the Ford GT or a 360 Ferarri or what the heck, a Lambo.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If money was not an issue, its a tie between the Saleen S7 TT and the Murcielago Roadster...cant forget the throwback F-50 either. A *little* more reasonable is a Ferrari F-430 Spider or a Diablo 6.0

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S7 for me to my fav modern supercar, although more realistic and acheivable probably a Gallardo

what would you go for Cudaman ?

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Best car under 100K = Porsche 997S (Carrera S)
Also like the new Charger SRT-8 a lot...
Still secretly lust after the Ram SRT too

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Cayman might make a good daily driver.
Money no issue/dream car: Lambo Miura.
Seriously considering: Another Dakota R/T.
High school backflash car: '69 Barracuda coupe.
Probably end up with: 1990 Daytona winter ******!

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

or

Ferrari 550 Barchetta

I think it is time for something italian. If money was not an issue I would love for my next car to be a YELLOW PORSCHE CARRERA GT!

Haha "if money was not an issue" but you are considering a Lambo Murci or a Ferrari 550. Like those are cheap cars. :2tu:

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was hoping after the '99 Charger concept was shown I was going to get that for my everyday driver. But not the one they came out with. Too agressively ugly.

Agreed. The 99' Charger would have been like having a four-door viper. If I had a viper this would have been my second vehicle in a parallel universe.

I think every Tom, Dick and Harry would have bought it if it looked like this:

..but then it would just be another Vett.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually just ordered a Volvo S40 (base model, ~$24k) to go along with my Viper. It seems like it will be a nice, reliable car and it's pretty affordable.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had unlimited funds for the next cars it would be: 1. TVR Sagaris
2. Jaguar C Type 3. Ferrari 512 LM 4. Ferrari P3 5. Cadillac LMP
6. Saleen S7 7. Ariel Atom 8. Porsche 917

For now my next car will probably be either a 2004 BMW M3 or a 2004 Audi S4

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to aquire couple more Vipers, RT/10 and ACR possibly a FE, I am addicted to Vipers...

looking at a Lexus for everyday driver, 540 or maybe the I S, or who knows maybe Chrysler 300M, or maybe a SRT8 product, so many cars,too little time...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

or

Ferrari 550 Barchetta

Haha "if money was not an issue" but you are considering a Lambo Murci or a Ferrari 550. Like those are cheap cars. :2tu:

Haha, did not realize that.