I'll be in Charlotte this Saturday with the RT/10. Lunch anyone?

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Charlotte this weekend to meet with an agent. I'll be driving the RT/10 down as it looks like it will be nice weather. Anyone up for a beer and wings somewhere? If so let me know!

Jon

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TTT Looks like we'll be getting a few Vipers out Saturday at 1pm at the Steak & Lube in Concord NC. If anyone else is interested let us know or just show up!

Jon

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TTT Looks like we'll be getting a few Vipers out Saturday at 1pm at the Steak & Lube in Concord NC. If anyone else is interested let us know or just show up!

Jon

The count keeps growing Jon. For any interested in joining us, 1:00 PM Saturday @ Quaker Steak and Lube on Speedway Blvd. in Concord.

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It went great! It was nice meeting all of you guys. We had 5 Vipers to show and what a nice day! It could not have been better! Hope to get down to Charlotte soon so we can do it again!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool stuff! Looking forward to seeing you guys at the upcoming dinners!

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was great to get everyone together. The manager of Quaker Steak and Lube gave me his personal cell phone #, and said to let him know whenever we planned to do things like this, and he'll make sure we have reserved parking. How about that outside service? It's amazing what a couple of Vipers in the parking lot will do for ya! Thanks again guys and stay in touch.

Dwight

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R