Ill. Club track days at Autobahn

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any dates yet for your track days at Autobahn?...:drive:

I enjoyed runnin' with you guys last year and a couple more guys from StL. want to join in this year...

Thanks

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We typically send out a Q1 mailer to members in Jan/Feb. We're at the tail end of devising our entire calendar year of events - it's been a terrific challenge due to the racing program (always tough) to get the schedule we want. We're doing several multiregion events this year so it's made it even more challenging.

Here are the dates we have for Autobahn. I think these are very firm. We'll be posting our calendar on our website and these forums shortly, but I don't see these dates changing.

Jun 18 Autobahn
Sept 10 Autobahn

Take care and we'll see you there!

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We typically send out a Q1 mailer to members in Jan/Feb. We're at the tail end of devising our entire calendar year of events - it's been a terrific challenge due to the racing program (always tough) to get the schedule we want. We're doing several multiregion events this year so it's made it even more challenging.

Here are the dates we have for Autobahn. I think these are very firm. We'll be posting our calendar on our website and these forums shortly, but I don't see these dates changing.

Jun 18 Autobahn
Sept 10 Autobahn

Take care and we'll see you there!

Thank You. I'll be there.....:)