Illinois, Gateway, Minnesota, Iowa/Nebraska, & Kansas City Convoy!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The regional presidents from these clubs have been speaking and I think we are going to try and get a pretty serious "upper Midwest" convoy down to Dallas. Current plans call for all of us to hook up near Springfield, MO. Kansas City is in, as is Gateway. We would love to have you folks coming in from I-70/I-35 join us if you like. Should be quite the grouping!

Chris

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lilfish, there should be something in the mail very soon. The only thing I can advise is if you intend on going make sure to register. I think most of the VOI's sold out pretty fast. Good luck.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lilfish, there should be something in the mail very soon. The only thing I can advise is if you intend on going make sure to register. I think most of the VOI's sold out pretty fast. Good luck.

HuH!!! The last two events didn't sell out. I doubt this one will either since its during the school time frame. I mean really the last VOI they wanted 1600 owners and 800 cars, but only around 1400 people attended I heard. Is the party going to be this big again.

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know that. Dates and Times for just voi and possible sept 7-8 events also. btw J, had 99rt also. I miss the wild side.

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our club (Gateway) are planning on meeting up with you all in Springfield, MO. I think a few regions are meeting in St. Louis (? from the North) and then we're all driving down.

It's gonna be HUGE!

HOGGG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:cool: I will be coming from Omaha, NE and meeting up in KC. Looking forward to the plans. The convoy to Las Vegas was awesome. I had to skip the big thrill in Nashville.

HOGG :usa: