IN/KY VCA...Event Reminders (3) for Saturday 7/17/10...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

EVENT RIMINDERS for this coming Saturday, July 17, 2010:

Champion Dodge's 3rd Annual Open Car Show, 4545 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN...just one block from Exit 27 of I-465 (beltway) on Indy's Northwest side: Registration 2-4:00 PM EDT...show follows and runs til ??? (judging starts at 4:30 PM).

Dr. John Randall's CAR SHOW/"Dancing in the Street" event to be held at Mike Raisor Ford Mazda, 2051 Sagamore Parkway South, Lafayette, IN 47905. Registration 8-11:00 AM EDT, Awards at 3:00 PM, Dancing 4:00 PM to Midnight.

Keeneland Concours show is this coming Saturday, 7.17.10
Admission: $15 (Proceeds benefit the Kentucky Children's Hospital).

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Current forecasts for tomorrow:

Indianapolis, IN....mostly sunny, high of 91 degrees (Champion Dodge Show).

Lafayette, IN........sunny, high of 90 degrees (Dr. Randall's Car Show/Street Dance).

Lexington, KY......isolated thunderstorms, high of 88 degrees (Keenland Concours).

Hopefully, we can have a good showing for the Viper Club at these events tomorrow.

REMEMBER: It helps us all when we support the Dodge Dealers who support us with their good service, discounts on parts, and great deals in car sales!!!

P.S. For those who have inquired: YES, our new Beast will "debut" at the Champion Car Show tomorrow!!! :)

Have questions or need help??? Call me,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Final updates:

Bring plenty of sunscreen tomorrow...reapply as recommended!!!

Champion C-J-Dodge has TWO 2010 SRT-10 Convertibles on the showroom floor ready for YOUR inspection...one black and one red...both with tan leather interiors. These are real beauties. Shoot them a price (or two)...I love to watch Mr. "F" worry !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Champ C-J-D put on quite a show!!! There were tons of Mopars, muscle cars, rods, customs, imports, and at least 18 Dodge Vipers...food, music, prizes, and a great auction for Juvenile Diabetes!!!

THANK YOU, Mr. Fernando Falcon and your entire Champion Team !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
A report from "the North": My Club "sources" say that the car show put on by Dr. Randall was most impressive!!! Hopefully, the evening rains blew through quickly!!

No report from "the South" on the Keenland Concours just yet.

Once again, THANKS to all sponsors and participants in these fine events!!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A quick update from the south, the Keeneland Concours was awesome! And after some heavy rain over night the show was dry. My first time ever seeing an Enzo & F50 in person! We also had about 5 or 6 Vipers in attendance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456