In/ky Vca..."fyi"...special Viper Service, Round 2...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA..."FYI"...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE, ROUND 2...

Hello, Fellow Members:

Today, we are starting to put together ANOTHER SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE opportunity for the purpose of performing routine maintenance service, general repairs, and warranty work for your Viper!!! This will be especially interesting to those of you with complex issues or needs.

As you remember, Viper Tech Mr. Tom Sessions came to Indy's Champion C-J-D-R for one full week (November 8-13, 2010) for the purpose of diagnosing and repairing all types of problems pertaining to our Vipers. A total of twelve Vipers were seen, 11 of which underwent various types of repairs and service...from very complex issues to fairly simple ones.

Well, it's time to bring Mr. Sessions back to Indiana!!! Realizing that there are still MANY things that must come together in order for us to offer this opportunity again, we have decided to start the planning now.

As timing is very important, we are presently considering dates in March or April...so that we can get the IN/KY VCA Vipers out on the road for the 2011 season in a state of good repair. There are always weather pros and cons, schedule considerations, etc...all of which must be resolved.

Aside from this general "FYI", we are REALLY interested in obtaining (actually, MUST HAVE) a list of people who want to take advantage of this opportunity AND have a list of the actual service/repairs/upgrades that our Members want to have done to their cars. Once armed with that info, we can confer with MR. Sessions and the Folks at Champion so that we can arrange REALISTIC SCHEDULING and the ordering of the necessary parts (unless the owners are providing their own parts).

So far, I know of at least 5 owners who want to take advantage of this service, though I'm sure others will also want to participate.

Therefore, I am asking that YOU confirm your possible service plans/needs WITH ME ASAP so that we can start the process.

I should also add that we are considering adding a formal Tech Session on to this schedule on the last day. More on this later.

Looking FORWARD to SPRING,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

"YOUR Viper Club working for YOU"

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA..."FYI"...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE, ROUND 2...

We have the dates !!!!

Mr. Tom Sessions will be at Indy's Champion Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge Ram starting at 8:00 AM EST on Monday March 7, 2011 working there through Saturday March 12, 2011.

As with our November 2010 "Special Viper Service" event, Tom will officially be an employee of Champion for this time period.

Expect more details in the very near future...but, in the interim, if you have questions, CALL ME !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello, Fellow Members:
Mr. Tom Sessions will be at Indy's Champion Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram starting at 8:00 AM EST on Monday March 7, 2011 working there through NOON Saturday March 12, 2011.

As with our previous (November 2010) "Special Viper Service" event, Tom will officially be an employee of Champion for this time period.

Today we are asking YOU to please put your service plans and needs, warranty repair items, modifications, and routine maintenance needs into an e-mail and send same to Steve Fess at [email protected] Please send these lists ASAP !!!

We cannot ask Tom to take time off at his regular place of business unless we have a fairly full schedule ARRANGED and COMMITTED for that week.

We MUST HAVE a list of people who want to take advantage of this opportunity AND have a list of the actual service/repairs/upgrades/etc. that our Members want to have done to their cars. Once armed with that info, we can confer with MR. Sessions and the Folks at Champion so that we can arrange REALISTIC SCHEDULING and the ordering of the necessary parts (unless the owners are providing their own parts).

IMPORTANT NOTE: Only ONE PERSON will be scheduling the work for Tom during these "SPECIAL SESSIONS"...and that person is Ms. Brittany Moss, Service Coordinator, Champion C-J-D, 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268.

Brittany's toll free number is (866) 690-7761...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service.

Hopefully, you will give this rare opportunity some serious consideration...and call Brittany ASAP...as time slots are indeed limited.

Yes, we know that the weather may become a factor...but, we will just have to examine that issue a little closer to the service dates in order to make a responsible and final go/no-go decision.

REMEMBER the dates: Monday, March 7, 2011 through NOON (EST) Saturday, March 12, 2011.

To schedule call Brittany...but if you have general questions, please call ME !!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
All: Thanks for the "service needed" descriptions sent thus far. Please remember to update any of the info ASAP...AND...to schedule YOUR appointment with Brittany.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA..."FYI"...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE, ROUND 2...Mar. 7-12, 2011...Scheduling...

There are still a few slots open to our Members for this Special Service opportunity.

I KNOW that several of you are "thinking about" scheduling an appointment..."sometime" !!! :)

I would suggest that you do so ASAP by calling Brittany's toll free number is (866) 690-7761...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service...ESPECIALLY as we are not sure when we will be able to repeat this endeavor in the near future.

Please also note that in the next couple of days, we will be posting an invitation to ALL VIPER OWNERS that they are welcome to schedule their Vipers for this service by Tom Sessions at Champion C-J-D-R.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: This Special Service opportunity is OPEN TO ALL Viper owners !!

Call Brittany for an appointment ASAP.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA..."FYI"..."SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE"...Mar. 7-12, 2011...Schedule NOW !!!!

Well, the title says it all. Some folks have called me while others have sent e-mails to me...ALL "intending" to schedule the service/repair/upgrade work on their Viper(s) "soon".

Since Viper Tech Tom Sessions will arrive for work at Indy's Champion Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram on Monday, March 7, 2011 around 8:00 AM EST...and, since the schedule for this service is on its way to being filled...I would suggest that YOU call ASAP for YOUR appointment.

Contact Ms. Brittany Moss in Champion's Service Department by dialing (866) 690-7761...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service.

DON"T miss this opportunity...as they are NOT easy to arrange!

This opportunity is now open to ALL VIPER OWNERS !!!

If you have ANY questions, please call ME !!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA..."FYI"...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE...Mar. 7-12, 2011...FINAL Pre-Event Reminder...

AS a Viper owner, you have a very unique vehicle...beautiful, powerful, fast, and fairly rare when compared to the "rest of the herd". Your Viper is not a difficult car to maintain...BUT it DOES require routine maintenance...which, sadly, often gets delayed because of a variety of circumstances (owner's busy schedule, lack of confidence in available service, fear of the cost, and the famous quote " It's only driven a few miles a year" ). Unfortunately, whether the car is driven or not, there can be gradual deterioration of fluids, loss of protective additives, and considerable internal damage done to the various mechanical components...all of which is FAR MORE expensive to repair/replace than the cost of preventative maintenance!!! It's YOUR Viper and YOUR choice !!

There are only a few slots open for this Special Service by Viper Tech Tom Sessions who will be working for Indy's Champion C-J-D-R.

If YOU need an appointment for service..including routine oil/fluid changes...I would suggest that you call Brittany Moss at (866) 690-7761...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service.

You snooze...you lose...BIG TIME !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, "Sessions' Service Session" begins in three days. Considering the intermittant rain showers that we could experience, I would suggest that you consider dropping your Viper off early at Champion's Service building...especially if you or your Viper is "hydro-phobic" !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been a great week...non stop Viper work, Viper talk, visits with Viper Friends, and INVALUABLE info learned from Viper Tech Tom Sessions ...as well as many insights and cheerfully offered help from many other fine Techs, Parts Department folks, schedulers, and Service consultants!!! In fact, EVERYONE at Champion welcomed us, and assisted with this mission of Viper service and repairs. Visiting Chrysler executives seem quite favorably impresses with this situation as well!

THANK YOU Mr. Fernando Falcon for opening your dealership to us and for extending such gracious hospitality to the Club!!!

Thanks also to all of the participating Viper owners for making this such a success!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
For those Members wondering whether or not we will be doing another another "Sessions' Session" at Champion...the answer is YES!!!

We are well into the planning phase of "SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE, ROUND 3", with a growing list of Members wanting to participate in what MAY be an "extended play version" of this opportunity.

Stay tuned !!!

"YOUR Viper Club working for YOU!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456