IN/KY VCA Members...keep the following date OPEN...

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Guys...you will not be disappointed!!

This year we are fortunate to be having a record nember of IN/KY VCA Members renewing and several new Members joining our Region. THANK YOU ALL !!

For those VCA Members who INTEND to renew their membership but have not had the time to do so,,,I would strongly (and politely) suggest that you do so very soon. If you snooze, you WILL lose !!!

There are previously unannounced perks planned for this date. As I posted above, this will be a "sweet deal" !!

Stay tuned.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
An update will be forth coming...soon !!

In the meantime, I'll again say:

"For those VCA Members who INTEND to renew their 2012 membership but have not had the time to do so,,,I would strongly (and politely) suggest that you do so very soon. If you snooze, you WILL lose !!!"

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good, I've been checking my email on my phone so often I'm about to wear it out!!:rolaugh:

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well THAT went quickly !!! "Thanks" are owed to all who responded...as the "First 40" slots were filled a little past 10:00 AM EDT.

BUT, don't stop now as there are many slots on the standby list...and there will undoubtedly be a few cancellations.

I will be posting this SOON in neighboring Regions !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We still have some slots left in the IN/KY VCA Suite...#1. Did I fail to mention that we can overflow into an adjacent suite as well ??!!!

Keep those RSVP's coming...just let me know in the e-mail the number of slots that you need at $75.00 apiece for the "full deal".

Adjacent Regions: Please keep your eye on your Regional forum for details!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
UPDATE #1...we are having a great response to this event !! Keep in mind that the "First 40" people are attending "free" as the Club has pre-paid their way as discussed. I have a list of everyone who made this "First 40" list (timed stamped to the minute). IF YOUR RSVP was sent in past 10:29 AM EDT...you and all in your party are on the "Standby List" and will be Charged $75.00 per person for each attendee. All on the "Standby List" have now received a separate e-mail outlining the payment details. If you did not receive the e-mail titled: "IN/KY VCA...Opening Day at IMS...Payment Info...UPDATE"... BE HAPPY !!! Please consider getting your checks in the mail soon. :)

UPDATE #2...we are posting an invitation to this event in the Forums neighboring Regions as previously outlined. It looks as though we may well need the second suite since we already have 70 IN/KY VCA Members & guests on the RSVP list !!

Questions?? Contact ME !!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Remember: You can now expand your own list of guests with a per person fee as outlined in an e-mail sent to Members this PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper