IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EDT, Sat. June 11, 2011...Lincoln Sq., Westfield, IN...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EDT, Sat, June 11, 2011...Lincoln Square Restaurant, Westfield, IN...

NEXT MEETING: Saturday, June11, 2011...Noon EDT...Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

Please join us as we are updated by our Members who attended the "Tail-of-The-Dragon" event and the local car shows (3) on June 3-5 weekend. We will also discuss more details of the activities coming up on our busy 2011 schedule.

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

REMINDER: The Club will buy lunch for the 2011 IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

Following this meeting...and weather permitting...a group of Vipers will cruise to "The Suds" in Greenwood, IN to see the weekly gartering of all types of cars. See this link (to the "Sticky" at the top of the IN/KY VCA page):

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/643712-IN-KY-VCA-Fair-Weather-Weekly-Monthly-Car-Gatherings-Info

SEE YOU THERE !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We may/may not have a few scattered T-storms Saturday...Who knows,...certainly not me!! :)

For those Members who DO go to the Suds AFTER our meeting...a SPECIAL opportunity has arisen through a gracious offer from a Fellow Member!! So, READ YOUR E-MAIL for a tiny hint !!!

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to make it but I will be taking the Viper on an AACA progressive dinner tour in Evansville, maybe next time.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, Jay...LOTS going on this weekend!!

GREATER INDY AREA weather forecast for Saturday: Scattered thunderstorms are POSSIBLE in AM with clearing in the afternoon with high temps in upper 70's.

For those still looking for other activity options this weekend: Cruise to Putnam Park and watch some of our good friends from the Kentucky Porsche Club who are attending a 3 day HPDS. There are always a great mix of cars and very nice folks at these events.

REMINDER:

Putnam Park is located about 30 miles WEST of the I-465 Beltway that encircles INDY. Take I-70 WEST to Exit 41 ( Greencastle/Cloverdale exit) then go NORTH (toward Greencastle) on Ind St. RD 231 to US 40 (about 5 miles)...then go EAST on US 40 about 3.5 miles to Mt. Meridian...then turn SOUTH on County Rd. 550 East and follow this for about 1.5 miles to PUTNAM PARK ROAD COURSE.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GREAT turn-out...good meeting...fun drive...NEAT special side trip !!! Expect more details in the newsletter.

THANKS to All for participating !!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper