IN/KY VCA Mtg. NOON EDT Saturday, Sept. 10, 2011...Westfield, IN...and MORE...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Meeting...NOON EDT, Saturday, September 10, 2011 at Lincoln Square Restaurant , U.S. 31, Westfield, IN..

Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

REMINDER: The Club will buy lunch for the 2011 IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.​

Following the meeting, some of the Members may wish to visit the nearby car show listed below...where one can see ALL sorts of great cars...Supercars, exotics, sports cars, luxury imports, muscle cars, antiques, and rods & customs, to name a few.

The Fourth Annual Artomobilia Car Show will take place in The Carmel Arts & Design District on
Saturday, September 10, 2011 from Noon to 5:00 PM EDT P.M.

See this link for details and map:

http://carmelartomobilia.eventbrite.com/

For those planning to attend the Artomoblia Show, I would suggest that you consider driving your daily driver to this show since parking is a bit of a problem...and it is often parallel parking...and quite crowded. Also, since this event will appeal to the entire family, a daily driver may have more seating!!

See YOU Saturday Sept 10th !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As the current weather forecast for Saturday mentions showers...I will again suggest driving a daily driver to the car show that will follow our regular meeting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456