IN/KY VCA Mtg. Noon EST, 1/12/08 @ Skillman's Classic Cars....

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The first IN/KY VCA meeting for 2008 will be held at NOON EST Saturday, Jan. 12 at Ray Skillman's Classic Cars, 1280 US 31 SOUTH in Greenwood,IN (located immediately WEST of Reeves Pontiac which fronts on US 31). The actual business meeting should be fairly short as we will ALL want to spend the afternoon looking at the estimated 175 cars contained under one roof. On our visit last summer, we saw MOST of the classics from the 50's, 60's, and 70's...as well as some midgets and sprint cars. The breadth of this grouping is nearly unbelievable...as are the numbers of some specific models.

Most of these cars are indeed for sale (prices on request at the site), so keep an open mind and bring your checkbook as this could be the day that one finds that long pursued classic or muscle car!!

REMEMBER: This is NOT a lunch meeting...so, plan to dine before of after the gathering at one of the many nearby locations.

Members are encouraged to bring interested guests.

ALL Viper owners are WELCOME !!!

See YOU there !

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve when you get a chance can you give me a call or PM me your number so I can call you. I lost your number and I don't see a selections to PM you here on the boards. :2tu:

Thanks

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
From the feedback that I have received so far, it sounds as though we will have a good sized gathering...including several Club guests with extensive automotive interests !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU, Ray Skillman and staff, for your gracious hospitality, the opportunity to see such a fabulous grouping of collector cars, and the chance for the "Viper Club & Friends" to visit and "get to know" you and your top notch facility.

THANKS to all of the group (I stopped counting at 30) for attending...and especially to the members for the GREAT suggestions as to how we can make 2008 the BEST year ever for the IN/KY VCA !!!