In/ky Vca.... Updates...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Leave the Vipers at home today. :)

The February meeting will be held on Saturday 2/12/2011 at NOON EST...Lincoln Square, Westfield, IN.

YES, Tom Sessions will be here at Champion C-J-D-R Mar. 7-12, 2011 for "Special Service". BE SURE TO E-MAIL your service needs/plans TO ME SOON !!!

The March meeting is scheduled for NOON EST on Saturday 3/12/2011 in the lunch room of Champion's Service Building.

The April meeting will be held on Saturday 4/9/2011 at NOON EDT...KingFish Restaurant, Zorn Ave. & River Road, Louisville, KY.

I called our friends at General Petroleum in Fort Wayne, IN to check on the special deal that they offer to our IN/KY VCA Members...Current price of Mobil 1's 0W-40 motor oil is $22.35 per gallon ( about $5.59 per quart). Remember that you place credit card orders at 1-260-489-8504... and that orders can be picked up either in Fort Wayne OR at their Lebanon, IN warehouse just east of I-65's Exit 140...only about 20 miles northwest of Indy.

The IN/KY VCA 2010 Directory (listing ALL of the 2010 Members) is nearly finished. It's presently at the printer and should be in the mail by this weekend, or early next week(depending on the weather's effect).

I hope some of this is of interest!

Questions?? Call ME !!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
It's official...the 2010 IN/KY VCA Directory is at the printers, "proofed", and ready to go...should be in the mail late next week with the snow/ice delay.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth