Intake Manifold

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
upgrade options? ive only sen one and its west coast viper GTS-R for like 12K, not exactly good abng for buck, plus ive heard nightmares about that kind and running right

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The options are very limited. I think Wast Coast has another style avalable other than the GTS-R. I would check with them. TNT was making custom intakes at one time too.

As for Elite's product, that looks interesting, but I HATE to go to the Single TB design. I would be interested in seeing the overall gains though.

Regards,

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 TBs?? no offense but that sounds like a royal pian in the asss with respect for tuning. helll, two TBs **** let alone ten of them !

also; does this type of setup decrease torque?

anyone making a good sheet metal intake

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mojo get ahold of these guys.

They will send you all the info on their two sheetmetal intakes that they make for the Viper V10.

Along with the info you will get a sheet that your engine builder can use to give them the exact port sizes of your heads so the can match up perfectly.

I got the info within a few days of contacting them.

The intake is available with burst panels for N2O use.

BTW, I ran their intakes on my Super Comp car I had. Much as many of the racers use in the NHRA.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 TBs?? no offense but that sounds like a royal pian in the asss with respect for tuning. helll, two TBs **** let alone ten of them !

also; does this type of setup decrease torque?

anyone making a good sheet metal intake

Actually the best way to get great throttle response and gain low end torque as well as high end would be with 1 t.b per cylinder.once they are all syncronized there is no tunning other than PCM tunning that can be complex and usually cannot utilize the oem PCM,but the issues of the rear banks being robbed of the excess the front are getting is no longer a problem which makes for finer tunning availability.Bottom line is on a N/A motor you will more than likely not get your bang for the buck as most of the gains will be in the high RPM range.The hogan intake,GTSR and most of the others will use 10 and usually require aftermarket PCM

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jerome, thnx, exactly what i was looking for.

scott; thnx for input. I (and many ohters including some viper tuners) perhaps are misinformed as i thought more TBs=more hassle. so, this ten TB unit is not good for NA vipers then, right.

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool intake pics! found while searching google pics! Costs as much as a spare Viper engine I would imagine though.

The gains on our sheetmetal intake are moderate until 5800RPM, after that it starts flowing great and we run out of lifter before we run out of air. We have changed the plenum volume and runner length 24 times (literally) so far. For low RPM usage, stock intakes are hard to beat. (at this point anyhow)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456