Interest in Wine Tasting/Cruise in January?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While at the NorCal Viper Club Holiday party (Awesome event NorCal VCA mgmt!!) I met a rep of Maisonry, who represents smaller wineries in Napa such as:
Blackbird vineyards, Brown Estate, Husic Vineyards, Juslyn Vineyards, Lail Vineyards, Pedras Wine Company, Peirson Meyer, Pott Wines, Renteria Wines, Rivera Vineyards, Skipstone, Tamber Bey, Tor Kenware Family Wines and Uvaggio.

I recieved the following e-mail from Victoria asking if there's a specific type of event we'd like and I can get pricing according to what interest we have.

Hi Aaron,

Great meeting you this weekend and thanks for reaching out. I know that we’d love to host your club for tasting at Ma(i)sonry in January! I’ve CC’d our Director of Hospitality, Daniel Orrison and our Events Manager, Arwen Gallenkamp on this email so that they can get a better understanding of how many people would be attending and what type of tasting we could host you for (exp: Just wine tasting? Wine and Lunch? Private Event? Etc.)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Victoria Amato

I believe the simplest is to plan a cruise to this venue, sample some wine, then it would be up to each participant whether they wanted to include a lunch or dinner or even overnight stay as part of this cruise.

I suggest a Saturday in January, so if there is anyone interested at all, please post some response as to what time of wine cruise you'd like in the "off season".

Regards,
Aaron

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron,
It would be a hit or miss on the weather. If you want to do it as an NorCal Viper Club event. Pick a date put it together and send the information to David. He will get the information out to all club members. I don't know how many members look here.
Glen

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave