Interested in a Comp Coupe Registry?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would there be any interest in this? A place where Comp Coupe owners, teams can register their comp coupes. History can be tracked, old owners-new owners, ect..ect...ect.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Volunteering. already have the domain name...Just looking to see if others are interested. Might be a great way to keep track of the CC's

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a CC registry is a great idea. It shouldn't be too difficult as there are only about 110 cars out there and a lot of us know who has multiple cars. If someone wants to take charge, I'll bring 50 numbers or so.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ,

We are developing the Web Site as I type. Please email me with the info. Thanks for your Help....

BELGIUMBARRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will register... :D as soon i bought one... even if Belgium amateur racing is no big deal....:****: :headbang: :headbang:

i have already some options... now :mad: it's hard to choose....:headache:

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank, great beginnings! I was told at PRI there are now 120 coupes built. How do we post pictures of our cars? Brian

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we post pictures of our cars? Brian

You can upload them to the gallery section. If you want a picture with your Chassis # you will need to send me a picture via email, along with any history info...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlmccorm