Interesting paxton numbers

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am posting this for people wondering what a paxton set on kill would do to a semi stock SRT 10. This is a 05 srt with a set of forged pistons, cat back exhaust,and a vec 2. Everything else is stock...heads, cam, manifolds, cats...etc. I tuned the car a year or so ago and it made 726 to the wheels...I thought that was pretty good, well add a 3.25 pulley and watch out. I added the pulley and used 93 octane fuel with no other adders (water/**** or nitrous)and made 866 and 812 to the wheels. I have a very mild tune in the car and there is more left, but the stock/paxton fuel system is maxed out. I think with a 255 in the tank with a return and a regulator this car can make over 900 easy. Here is the dyno sheet for now, we will see what happens in the morning.
See ya,
Joe
decasta.jpg

OP
OP
P

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony-I will buy some ink for you today, because I am going to post some wicked gen 1 numbers here shortly. ;)

Daniel-yes it is(he doesn't know the final numbers yet)I am trying to sell him the fuel system and see what it does.

Dave-I thought we were going to make more than this for you?

Thanks guys, I just had to share these numbers, I was suprised myself.
Later,
Joe

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're kidding right? :)

I remember us discussing 700rwhp or so from the stock pulley...if you mentioned over 800rwhp I must have missed it because I fainted from reading those numbers in your message. I dont think we ever discussed changing the pulley, I didnt think my internals could handle it (pistons are forged from Aarow Racing) but perhaps I'm wrong.

Either way, look forward to meeting you in April and letting you work your magic on the truck.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tony-I will buy some ink for you today, because I am going to post some wicked gen 1 numbers here shortly. ;)

Daniel-yes it is(he doesn't know the final numbers yet)I am trying to sell him the fuel system and see what it does.

Thanks guys, I just had to share these numbers, I was suprised myself.
Later,
Joe

I put a few "tricks" into the design of the bottom end of that engine I put together for him- as I can see, they are working out just as planned! Those pistons & rods are my "1000+ Horsepower" design in the mid-range (Up to 15 PSI boost) w/pump gas configuration.

They are also available in the Hi-Boost (15+ PSI Boost) versions, designed for pushing the limits with Pump Gas and Race Gas.

OP
OP
P

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, I guess this is the final numbers...878 and 811 !!! Pump gas with the stock / paxton fuel system. I backed it up numerous times changing the fuel trim around with no power loss. The gains in the middle of the curve are insane. I would post the results but I haven't got a printer cartridge yet :p ...sorry Tony.
Daniel, I would say everything is fine that you did. :2tu:
Ok, I have to get back to work.
Joe

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,

When I see and hear the numbers for that certain Gen 1, I will buy you a new printer to go with that new ink!!!!

Awesome numbers on that Gen 3.

martyb

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235