Introduction from a new VCA member

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone...I am a new VCA member (though frequented the board prior to joining). I work in downtown Denver and have a 2001 yellow RT/10. I look forward to meeting everyone when the next event rolls around. Anything else happening before winter rears its ugly head?

V

Venomiss

Hello everyone...I am a new VCA member (though frequented the board prior to joining). I work in downtown Denver and have a 2001 yellow RT/10. I look forward to meeting everyone when the next event rolls around. Anything else happening before winter rears its ugly head?
Welcome!
Hopefully someone from Colorado will chime in and here's the CO website in case you didn't have it already:

http://www.co-vca.com/

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cagleman
Welcome to the VCA! You have just joined a great group in Denver that stays very active with events in your area. Please go to the website that Venomiss just posted and contact the President and he can put you on there email list so you will be notified of upcoming events in your area. Great to have you with us!

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! To my knowledge, there are no upcoming co vca events. But go to the co vca website and contact Jim Johnson or Bob Cloutier. They keep everyone up-to-date with events and whatnot. We seem to have a good group of folks. Again welcome and I look forward to meeting you.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome cagleman, and congrats on your beautiful yellow RT/10!! Hope you connect up with Viper people in your area and enjoy some events/cruises. ENJOY~~~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome! You made the right choice in buying the fastest Viper! :D

OP
OP
C

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys (and Venomiss), I went to the CO VCA website and emailed the Pres. Oh and GO ROCKIES!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys (and Venomiss), I went to the CO VCA website and emailed the Pres. Oh and GO ROCKIES!

;) I am a gal!!! Glad you connected to the CO VCA website and emailed the President~~hope you have events planned so you can participate!! ~juli

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey cagleman I am kind of a new Owner. I have a question, how long have you had that RT-10? About a month and half to two months ago I was driving around the DTC area, on Belview in fact and heard first, than saw a yellow RT-10, although they had a hard top on. That was the first and only other Viper I have seen in CO and was just wondering if it was you. I was driving a black 2004 with the top down, honked and all. Sorry if I am over reacting, but I just got my viper, just over two month ago, and its already stored as I am back here in the Desert(Iraq). Car was sure fun. I was just wanting to know who that was. I wont be able to drive it again for another 9 months :( I will for sure be joining you guys for events and all when I get back.

OP
OP
C

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh a hard top...nope wasn't me, though I am in the Tech Center often. We have a couple in my neighborhood around Orchard and Parker Rd., guy across the street has an 05 Heffner TT, very nice. Stay safe over there and come back in one piece! Thanks for your service!! I look forward to meeting you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets