1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iowa Owner In Need of Service

Discussion in 'General Viper Discussion' started by DrugDoc55, Mar 22, 2016.

1. DrugDoc55

DrugDoc55 Enthusiast

Hey guys - anyone live in or around Cedar Rapids Iowa and have the inside scoop on the best place to take your Viper for repairs? I have a 2006 coupe I would like serviced and looked over and am looking for someone that I can trust with the snake. Thanks!

2. ROCKET62

ROCKET62 Has Left the Room!

You're right in the middle of not being close to anyone. Your 3 closest options are Roanoke Dodge in Roanoke, IL, Woodhouse in Blair, NE, and MBC Center in MN. I used to live in the Quad Cities and am now loving AZ!!!

3. DrugDoc55

DrugDoc55 Enthusiast

The area here is nice but not great for Viper enthusiasts. A few years back a member by the name of xlrh8 or something like that said there was a great tech in Marion which is close to CEdar Rapids so I was hoping to hear where they are now. Have fun in AZ!

4. Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy VCA Venom Member Venom Member

Roanoke would also be a great choice.

5. mjorgensen Woodhouse

mjorgensen Woodhouse Enthusiast

I have trailers running back and forth around the country all the time, if you would like me to put your name on the list I would be happy toi try and get it back here for you. You can contact me at 402-677-2935 cell or through woodhousemotorsports.com contact page. Thanks,

6. Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy VCA Venom Member Venom Member

Great offer...Mark's guys are very careful !

7. DrugDoc55

DrugDoc55 Enthusiast

Mark - this is an amazing offer! I will give you a call tomorrow - much appreciated!