It's a Viper.....I think.....

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something really rare for the uber-fans out there.
ENJOY!!!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought those were going on the truck. :)
All of the low pressure lines in the truck have AN fittings (REAL AN fittings; not that ring clamp + cover nonsense). So these won't go on the truck without me modifying them to accept AN fittings (not gonna happen, ever) or re-do the CCV lines back to stock (no thanks).

A local VCA member is getting his valve covers powder coated, so I'm loaning him the set off the Viper coupe for a week or two.
These probably won't get run more than to turn the car around and back it into the garage.

Plus, it's an interesting little bit of Viper history for everyone here.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of the low pressure lines in the truck have AN fittings (REAL AN fittings; not that ring clamp + cover nonsense). So these won't go on the truck without me modifying them to accept AN fittings (not gonna happen, ever) or re-do the CCV lines back to stock (no thanks).

A local VCA member is getting his valve covers powder coated, so I'm loaning him the set off the Viper coupe for a week or two.
These probably won't get run more than to turn the car around and back it into the garage.

Plus, it's an interesting little bit of Viper history for everyone here.

That's cool. Too bad drIving season is over otherwise you should take the car out to a local show and get some people guessing. :)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over? Did you say over?? Nothing is over until we decide it is!

Valve covers look cool :2tu: