ITS ALIVE! ITS ALIVE! ITS ALIVE!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all thanks to everyone from my fellow friends and viper crew to all my fellow viper guys from all over the U.S. for their support through all this..[******] the vette guy Undertaker on their forum..hope he comes out to play with us big boys.. WE WILL SHOW HIM!

Now to the good news...

Spoke to John today at Combined Auto collision in East Northport, and he had her up on a lift first to check her out as well as start the removal and diagnosis process to see where we are. The good news is the engine wasnt touched at all..NO frame damage, no structual damage at all..Just cosmetic other than the rear wheel area where a few parts need to be replaced from jumping the shoulder..Repaint necessary, hood is fine..new facia and alot of parts in that area..Thank god..I will be back...

God bless you all..

Adam

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well we are all glad to see your ok and the car will be fine.Now we can get right down to it, we all told you when you sold your Diablo and got back behind the wheel of the viper you should maybe had put TRAINING WHEELS on her for a bit so you get used to her.Now with that said and out of the way ,I am glad you are so good spirited and you will be back with the boyz n girlz of you extended family .hey Adam your are more than welcome to come up with me to Lime rock Baby steps buddy Baby steps LOL

Russ

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, GOOD NEWS adam. glad to hear it.

pics, we want pics ! ! !

Ill take some over the next few days when I go to see john later in the week,,The only pic I have right now of the accident scene is on my phone video section but dont know hot to get it out of phone, can view it but thats all..Wheres D when you need him..lol

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we are all glad to see your ok and the car will be fine.Now we can get right down to it, we all told you when you sold your Diablo and got back behind the wheel of the viper you should maybe had put TRAINING WHEELS on her for a bit so you get used to her.Now with that said and out of the way ,I am glad you are so good spirited and you will be back with the boyz n girlz of you extended family .hey Adam your are more than welcome to come up with me to Lime rock Baby steps buddy Baby steps LOL

Russ

I will take you up on limerock offer Russ thanks and with that I also say with respect and admiration.. F U ON THE BABY STEPS! LOL

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, right back to normal i see ... :)

id also drive out to long island to pick ya up if ya need a ride up there or any of the other events.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No motor and no hood damage??? Someone was watching out for you there AE!

That's great news and I'm thrilled to see you're back to your old SOB self! :D

Are you hurting at all???

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No motor and no hood damage??? Someone was watching out for you there AE!

That's great news and I'm thrilled to see you're back to your old SOB self! :D

Are you hurting at all???

Only when it comes the weekend Scott and I wont be there cruisin with you guys for awhile..

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam when you get back we must do a run in your honor someone was watching over you my friend...Adrian

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep back!! The Snake Lives!!!!
7328Franky-med.jpg

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear that there is no major damage.

Charlie always has the great photoshops! lol.

That's an actual Photo from the Bodyshop today. No photoshop was used!!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT TO HEAR ADAM! BRANNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD new in no time! :headbang: YOU CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN!

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear it Adam. Remember the summer is on it's way, so light a fire under their azzes and turn that baby back into a beauty. Hey, maybe now it's time to start adding some carbon fiber.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear it Adam. Remember the summer is on it's way, so light a fire under their azzes and turn that baby back into a beauty. Hey, maybe now it's time to start adding some carbon fiber.

hahaha too funny marc...dont forget the chrome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62