Its officially slammed!!!!!!! (dialup beware)

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
this

You must be registered for see images attach

plus this

equals this

vd.. :p :headbang: :2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice... I want to do mine but worried it will be just too low for the New York tri state area.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NIIIICE!

Archer told me, when setting the ride height, you need to retain the half inch rake for optimum handling performance. (half inch higher in the rear)

So I set mine up with the rake. It probably doesn't really matter for our type of usage.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3 MORE PICS

VD..

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
D I see you changed the tips on the exhaust also.

YEP
that was done with the tt setup

I will be selling a whole bunch of parts soon. Cust exhaust,vec2, nos/propane sys, 2 nos gauges, cust stand for srt nos tanks, stock springs/shocks, tips, rool hoops

vd..

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks GREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAT D! :2tu:

And I like the placement of the Moton cans in the trunk. Those are much easier to get to than mine.

Expect some wheel rub with her being lowered that much. I filled my cabin with plastic smoke from burning holes in the rear wheel wells during hard compression at the track when my set up was almost as low. I had to sit out a session mid-day and raise her.

Simply awesome! Wow!

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
on another thread some people say that the lesser lbs springs go up front but I spoke a tech and then to the vp (both)at eibach and he said its the other way around

so i went with 900 lbs springs in the front and 700 in the back.

any feedback

I have alot of respect for DC performance but the people that manfacture these can't be wrong right?

vd..

oh thanks for all the kind words I got carried away with the pics.

Also I still need to find where I can buy better mounts. I know it will sound bad but I used zip ties for the cannisters, their pretty light.

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny, aren't you the "Tool" lawyer that trolls this site stirring up crap? Hmmm, interesting that your the only one willing to read this post, stop, then take time to rag on the looks of Viper D's ride. Just an observation. Didn't I tell you to go away once before?

Once a tool, Always a tool! Way 2 go ******** :2tu:

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW Viper D...the 10 looks AWSOME!!! I really want to do this to mine but worred about bottoming out. Hmmm, to do or not to do.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on another thread some people say that the lesser lbs springs go up front but I spoke a tech and then to the vp (both)at eibach and he said its the other way around

any feedback

I have alot of respect for DC performance but the people that manfacture these can't be wrong right?

vd..

Also I still need to find where I can buy better mounts. I know it will sound bad but I used zip ties for the cannisters, their pretty light.

wow!!! i can't believe what i am reading here!! you say you put 900 lb springs in the front and 700 lb springs in the rear! sorry to break the news to you but you got that backwards. i bet this coupled with a car that is lowered to low is just an accident waitin to happen. you hit a bump just right in a turn with all that power you have coupled with those ultra low profile tires and you are gonna put that rig right into a ditch. do yourself a favor and get some track time in a viper that is setup properly for road racing and you will see what good handling is all about.

sorry to be so blunt with my advice but it just might save your life. the way your cars suspension is setup is dangerous.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny, aren't you the "Tool" lawyer that trolls this site stirring up crap? Hmmm, interesting that your the only one willing to read this post, stop, then take time to rag on the looks of Viper D's ride. Just an observation. Didn't I tell you to go away once before?

Once a tool, Always a tool! Way 2 go ******** :2tu:

So, nobody can have any other opinion about the subject than rave reviews? :rolleyes:

I personally am not sure about it yet, not sure if it too low, good, or what. Am I not allowed to say that?

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

any feedback

vd..

wow!!! i can't believe what i am reading here!! you say you put 900 lb springs in the front and 700 lb springs in the rear! sorry to break the news to you but you got that backwards. i bet this coupled with a car that is lowered to low is just an accident waitin to happen. you hit a bump just right in a turn with all that power you have coupled with those ultra low profile tires and you are gonna put that rig right into a ditch. do yourself a favor and get some track time in a viper that is setup properly for road racing and you will see what good handling is all about.

sorry to be so blunt with my advice but it just might save your life. the way your cars suspension is setup is dangerous.

I hear you and thank you for your consern, I am not really a road racer I like to 1/4 mile, I just always love the way that these cars looked slammed so i did mine.

But what I can't understand is that eibach can be wrong. they told me to do the 900's up front. For petes sake, they make the damm springs. How could they be wrong????

vd..

vd??

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

any feedback

vd..

I hear you and thank you for your consern, I am not really a road racer I like to 1/4 mile, I just always love the way that these cars looked slammed so i did mine.

But what I can't understand is that eibach can be wrong. they told me to do the 900's up front. For petes sake, they make the damm springs. How could they be wrong????

vd..

vd??

hey D. i mean you no disrespect i just wanted to get your attention about a serious matter that i know i am right about. safety always comes first :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh