It's really cool here in Concord (Charlotte)

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I've been in Charlotte with the team working on VOI details and. For those that have never been here, this area is beautiful and am so excited about this event.

The airport is convenient and easy to navigate and it is a quick drive up the interstate to the hotels. They were testing cars at the speedway last night and I could hear them when outside the hotel. The track is that close. This 4 lane wide drag strip in an amazing site and will be some fantastic fun. All of the hotels are grouped close together, have a good feel, and there is no wrong choice. And for people that like automotive - this place is it. And not just NASCAR. There are a lot of very interesting auto performance businesses. Lots of fun surprises and an off site dinner that is, again, over the top.

See you here in September!

www.voi12.com

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the place Marv! I'm really looking forward to this event. I don't want to wish the summer away but...Is is september yet?? :drive:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to get there, looks like a boatload of fun :yay: All I need now is a place to stay in NY/CT and I can start taking care of the flight and stuff.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the rundown. I'm thinking maybe I should get there sooner. Maybe Tuesday instead of Wednesday...Hmm

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Marv--
Also wanted to thank you and the Marshalls for all that you do for our club. The Viper Club is the best out there and it's because of the hard work done by you guys--Thanks again--see you at VOI--Dave

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank-you Marv and the VCA leadership for all the pre-work so far! I'm excited cause all that's left for me to pre-do is the hotel and flights for me and my guest! I've got our helmets and am starting on their custom paint shortly.....oh yeah and shipping my baby out there. Yep, that's it, everything else is set.

Can hardly wait for my 3rd consecutive VOI!

Regards,
Aaron

V

Venomiss

Did we mention the 3rd place prize in the current Viper raffle is two paid registrations to VOI 12 in Charlotte?

Last day to purchase tickets....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper