Jalopnik's review is the best

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's really expensive :) but then again I think it is meant for the elite hey-I-can-spend-that-on-a-color

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good review by someone who does not know much about cars--especialy Vipers. I doubt he ever drove a Gen IV.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That review made me want to stab my eyes out.

Nietzsche, Schrödinger's cat?

:rolleyes:

haha yeah, I'm pretty sure Schrödinger's cat didn't say anything, or maybe it did, or it did and it didn't at the same time. All I know is I'm not opening the box to find out.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say his review was spot on. I love that pic of the two vipers on the track, love the car without stripes. It looks so much wider and meaner!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Stuff !!! Double dose of double entendre

Every minute. The profound outcry, the time-bending thrust, the animalistic roar....

The taut, raging, reverberating, twisted madness of it....

The new face incorporates the now de rigeur LED daytime running lamps and turn signals, and most notably, those Cleopatra-snake-eye bi-xenon headlights...

Funny story. I forgot my sneakers, and my Clarks leather flippers kept getting stuck between the clutch and the dead pedal...

I'd imagine a true audiophile would rather hear the Philadelphia Orchestra's recording of The Swan of Tuonela ....
That reviewer is a flaming......

I'm sure the new car is great, but I kind of like the old reputation. In fact, I'm proud of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456