JIMMMMMY--Congrats on 2nd Place Raffle!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd Prize of a full set of Michelin tires (generously donated by Michelin) - Mr. Jimmy Audet of the NY/CT Region

Congratulations JIMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JIMMEEEEY!!!

Makes me wish I participated in the raffle afterall, just bought 4 Michelin Pilot Exalto's at a price of just over €510, without my substantial rebate it would have been well over 600 if not 700 for all 4 of them (the previous ones did not have the right speed index).

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, you had me laughing, I forgot about that one. Thanks. Thanks Juli. Thanks Adrian and Chris Marshall for calling me. Can you believe I missed it by one number? Next time I'll have to buy 5 tickets instead of three. I've thought of what to with the other tires, smoke show maybe?:rolleyes::ponder:

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, Jimmy. I was about 300 numbers away from the big prize. It's about the same luck I have with the state lottery.

Oh, well. Dare to dream.

Bob

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go JIMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY.....

If you dont need them i'm sure Scott could use them in maybe 8 or 9 years LOL!!!!!!!!!

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey JIMMY congrats buddy!

Jimmy donated to the The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) last week and got repaid with a set of tires from the man above.

Too bad he didn't get the ACR only one ticket off.

Should have got 5 Jimmy!

Hey if you don't want the tires I can use them. I burned up mine pretty bad at the VOI.