JohnB will not take my money!

financialman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats right, tried to place an order for some stock exhaust tips for my new to me FE Viper, the only non stock item on the car.

He tried to sell me the whole muffler, pipes, tips, everything for the rip off price of $50!! plus shipping.
Then the SOB calls me back five minutes later and has the local viper expert, who John has already called, do the whole muffler,pipes,tips installed for $80!! This Viper tech is only 15 minute drive away from me! What kind of outfit you running there John!!

All kidding aside, JohnB and PartsRack have my business forever!

Thanks again for going above and beyond good service, and for some history of the FE Vipers, kudos to John!

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats right, tried to place an order for some stock exhaust tips for my new to me FE Viper, the only non stock item on the car.

He tried to sell me the whole muffler, pipes, tips, everything for the rip off price of $50!! plus shipping.
Then the SOB calls me back five minutes later and has the local viper expert, who John has already called, do the whole muffler,pipes,tips installed for $80!! This Viper tech is only 15 minute drive away from me! What kind of outfit you running there John!!

All kidding aside, JohnB and PartsRack have my business forever!

Thanks again for going above and beyond good service, and for some history of the FE Vipers, kudos to John!

+1 Jon is a good guy , excellent customer service

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't tell him but I suspect in the last decade or so Jon has talked me out of about $10,000 worth of business--to him! Stuff like "no, you don't want that for your car", or "that won't work" etc etc

Reminds me of Roanoke Motors--cut a deal awhile back WITH FINANCING, they call me back a week later and say--"we can get you 0%". A customer forever.

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard nothing but GOOD THINGS about John B, and he's been good to the viper community as a whole. He donated some items for our Premier Viper Weekend we just held Oct. 17-18, when a lot of other vendors didn't. THANKS JOHN!

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great guy and a great costumer service he provided for me..

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.......Then the SOB calls me back five minutes later and has the local viper expert, who John has already called, do the whole muffler,pipes,tips installed for $80!! This Viper tech is only 15 minute drive away from me!

Eighty Bucks? I SCREWED UP it shoulda been $280 !!! Dang.

Oh Well, I think I strong-armed you into joining Maurice's VCA Region at VENOM LEVEL? So THATs gonna cost you $150 for 14.5 mos.... so your up to $230 !!!

Thanks for the kind words, glad we could make that work in 15 minues and NO shipping!

{M-cannot do THAT for Qatar!}