Join the PA-WV Club for our Susquehanna River/Exelon Cruise

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUNE 21 ~Susquehanna River/Exelon CruiseMeeting point is the Holiday Inn Express, 1100 Baltimore Pike (Route 1), Glen Mills, PA 19342 (intersection of PA Routes 1 and 202). We will depart from the parking lot promptly at 9:30 AM. :drive:

About 80% of this cruise will be on nice, back country roads in the states of PA & MD which will include Delaware, Chester, Lancaster and York counties in PA and Harford County in MD. The cruise will be approximately 125 miles with four stops, including lunch. The four stops will be the Exelon Muddy Run Generating Plant on the Susquehanna River, Exelon Muddy Run Recreational Area, Exelon Peach Bottom Nuclear Generating Station on the Susquehanna River and finally the Exelon Conowingo Dam Generating Station. The stop at the Exelon Muddy Run Recreation Center will include lunch. The final run from Conowingo back to the HI Express is about 80% 4 lane highway. Dinner on Saturday evening will be at the home of Trudy and Al Berman which is just a short run from the HI Express.”

UPDATED INFO:We previously stated there would be a $50 per car fee for this event to cover the cost of lunch and dinner. HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE NO FEE FOR THIS EVENT. To help us better plan for lunch and dinner, please let Ginger ([email protected] or 607-426-0837) know by June 19th if you will be attending!

Questions regarding this event may be directed to Ginger at the address or phone number above.

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has just been brought to my attention that the correct address for the meeting location for this cruise is, Holiday Inn Express, 1110 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills PA 19342. NOT 1100 as previously stated. I want to make sure you get the proper address into your GPS, or whatever other source you may use for mapping purposes. I apologize for any confusion!!!

Ginger

Last edited: