Jon B. Bad for business

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B has got to be bad for business...... His business. But thats a good thing for us. I have contacted Jon three times of the last two years and every time he has given me great help and great advice or better yet, great parts.

The problem.... he does it for free!!! Jon has never gotten one cent from me but has helped me find parts I wanted from other vendors because they were less expensive or had other options,told me how to solve problems with DIY fixes instead of buying new parts even when I called with "hey Jon, I need to BUY a new door handle", I had the credit card in my hand and ready but no he had to tell me how to fix my problem for about $2 and 20min and he even sent me a brake pedal cover for free after I had trouble with my car at VOI 9. What a great surprise that was. Jon will always be the first person I call whenever I need something for my Vipers. Thanks for everything Jon and as always....
:headbang:Jon Rocks!!!:headbang:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
........Jon B has got to be bad for business...... His business. .......

You certainly got MY ATTENTION, ......and posting this on a Monday no less! My first reaction was: "Uh-Oh... Did I rush Robert on Monday !?"

Im glad we could be of help, and we DO hope to sell you something one day!

Thanks for the kind words, and the adrenaline boost

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is the first person I'm going to call when I need something for the Viper! The VCA, and Viper community in general, is lucky to have someone so helpful within its ranks!

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no Jon's smarter than that.I do not doubt he helps everyone because he is that kinda guy...however he knows WORD OF MOUTH advertising is his best friend.As is this board.I think Jon sees that because of his NON SALES he ends up getting more sales later on because of his integrity.Just my 2 cents.

Kevin.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon has been great and very helpful over the years. helped me out BIG TIME along with corsa right before VOI10 to get my car on the street ASAP with a minor exhaust problem i had. even got a $50 gas card from him just for shaking his hand at VOI. that guy is awesome!

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon,

You and all of the memebers here are exactly what this club is all about, members helping members even if your a vendor. I bought my 03 vert in August of 08 and every time that I purchased or just called to ask a question you have step up every time and went above and beyond to help me out. I have not posted here a lot, but I'm on here 2 or 3 times a day trying to get the best info from everybody that I can and your help is so valuable to all of us!!!!

Thank You Very Much.

Case in point:

I am changing out to red powder coated brake calibers and my tech reminded me not to forget brake pads, so I called Jon on a Tuesday to order them and on Wednesday evening they were waiting by the back door. AWESOME!!!!! I did not even tell him that I was planning on putting them on today (thursday). Our Oklahoma club has a cruise to Eskimo Joe's on Saturday and I will be ready!!!!

Thank You

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....:confused: what do i do wrong? i have orderd parts from Jon a few times and have never got anything free. I asked about a simple little screw and brake pedel pads once and he said "free to a good customer ..who are you? ". well ...i have spent well over 500.00. I guess thats not a good enough customer. I paid for the items and Jon always has sent the items FAST and packed well.I agree Jon is a asset to the VCA and there to help us find those parts. He does know his stuff. I must always call on him on those bad days I hear about. He always seems very busy when i call .

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whenever over the last 15 years (even pre PartsRack) I was about to do something stupid, I would think "what would Jon do?"

I call him and often at personal loss of revenue , he confirms it is stupid.

I think that is all you can ask of a vendor. Most would think it is stupid, conceal their laughter, and take your order.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....:confused: what do i do wrong? i have orderd parts from Jon a few times and have never got anything free. I asked about a simple little screw and brake pedel pads once and he said "free to a good customer ..who are you? ". well ...i have spent well over 500.00. I guess thats not a good enough customer. I paid for the items and Jon always has sent the items FAST and packed well.I agree Jon is a asset to the VCA and there to help us find those parts. He does know his stuff. I must always call on him on those bad days I hear about. He always seems very busy when i call .

Same here.... Oh well.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I buy everything I can from Jon. Great prices and product information. Its a good thing we all have The PartsRack for our Viper needs.

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel bad now. I finaly came up with some cool mods I have decided on for my Viper and after bugging Jon several times with tons of questions about gears and shifters, I can't spend the money:(. With the way things are going these days I am just trying to keep making the payments to keep the car.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I feel bad now. I finaly came up with some cool mods I have decided on for my Viper and after bugging Jon several times with tons of questions about gears and shifters, I can't spend the money:(. With the way things are going these days I am just trying to keep making the payments to keep the car. '94 Yellow RT/10 - '05 Yellow Fever RAM SRT-10 - '08 Blue SRT-10 coupe - Stock

You'll just have to sell me the RAM !

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
funny you say that! I ALMOST thought about selling it after seeing the post about the Hummer H1. I love those trucks. But I could never sell any Viper

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon ROCKS!!!

Got the book today. Thanks Jon. I finally got to give you money for something.

And I guess I have to change my last post since I am thinking about selling my 08:(
I never thought that could happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62