Jon B viper Viper Parts Rack

Silver GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know i talked to Jon B a few weeks ago regarding my 1998 GTS . My car had less than 2000 miles on it and I was concerned about doing any modification to it. I thought the stock tone of the car was just a little to quiet. Jon B hooked me up with a muffller delete with a x pipe that he personally designed . I could not be more happy with this exhaust system! I did not have $2000 or $3000 to spend .For less than $600 shipped I have a unbelievable exhaust that if I want can emprove on by purchasing the high flo cat design at a later date. I talked to Jon for the better part of a hour and he gave me tips and suggestions like a old friend. I highly recommend him and his business a true enthusiast and professional :headbang:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's pretty much the "go to" guy. I personally prefer not to call him on Mondays.

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know i talked to Jon B a few weeks ago regarding my 1998 GTS . My car had less than 2000 miles on it and I was concerned about doing any modification to it. I thought the stock tone of the car was just a little to quiet. Jon B hooked me up with a muffller delete with a x pipe that he personally designed . I could not be more happy with this exhaust system! I did not have $2000 or $3000 to spend .For less than $600 shipped I have a unbelievable exhaust that if I want can emprove on by purchasing the high flo cat design at a later date. I talked to Jon for the better part of a hour and he gave me tips and suggestions like a old friend. I highly recommend him and his business a true enthusiast and professional :headbang:

Pictures of this X pipe please..I never knew there was one for our car.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been ordering stuff from Jon B. since I got my first Viper in '05. He's a good guy.

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Agreed! Jon is always a wealth of information, a historian of all things Viper ,and has helped out a TON of people! He sure seems to enjoy driving them too and does a heck of a job in the pace car at various events!

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon always goes above and beyond, helps me out with the tough stuff no one has.:usa: