JonB @ Parts Rack

ticketmered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just compleetd a transaction with JonB at Parts Rack for a full set of StopTech rotors for my SRT-10 and wanted everyone to know that I have not dealt with anyone with such attention to customer service.
When I initially placed my order it seemed as if I would not get my rotors in time for my next track event, JonB stepped up and made it happen.
Look no further than JonB guys, he is the man when it comes to prices, customer service and Viper knowledge.

Thanks Jon, you will most definitely have me back as a customer.

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a nice talk with Jon on the phone and he is a wealth of knowledge. Very informative conversation = future business with Parts Rack.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can one up you....tomorrow after 5 years of waiting, my chrome ACR rims with new PS2's arrive.....I can't sleep.....I'm waiting for the UPS guy....why can't he make my delivery 1st!! Pics to follow. JonB made my purchase perfect!!!

Regards,
Aaron

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just compleetd a transaction with JonB at Parts Rack for a full set of StopTech rotors for my SRT-10 and wanted everyone to know that I have not dealt with anyone with such attention to customer service.
When I initially placed my order it seemed as if I would not get my rotors in time for my next track event, JonB stepped up and made it happen.
Look no further than JonB guys, he is the man when it comes to prices, customer service and Viper knowledge.

Thanks Jon, you will most definitely have me back as a customer.

Thanks All.......
GLAD TO HELP, but this was a shared-credit story with Socal VCA. When I told StopTech of the VCA Tech Session this weekend, they over-delivered to be sure it was THEIR product going in the install story the SoCal VCA is doing.

Thanks for your biz, and we look forward to the SoCal story...

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I needed a part overnighted yesterday. He called me back from his physical therapist's office and got the part shipped out and delivered on time today. Not too shabby. :D

Jaafarhr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, JonB is the man. He spent about 20 minutes explaining what I need and what I don’t …. Somebody else would sell you the parts to make money.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta admit, for a crotchety old fart (it's not slander if it's true), JonB has a LOT of knowledge, great prices and business ethics that can't be beat.

If he doesn't have what have what you're looking for, he'll help you find it ... if he does have it, chances are you're not going to have to look any further for the best price and delivery time.

If you haven't tried out Parts Rack yet, you should:
PartsRack.com Viper Parts - Home