June 26! MoparPolooza!! All Vipers invited...

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What:
Moparpolooza is a huge M&G show and shine event with great food, DJ, really cool cars (many custom), and other activities...All Vipers are invited and are the stars of the show... get there early... VCA has 10 spots reserved. Come and go as you please. Expect 140 cars.

BRING A CHAIR!!/shade etc...:)
Flyer attached-

When:
Saturday June 26, 2010 - 10:00AM to 2:00PM

Where:
Manassas Chrysler Jeep
8100 Centerville Rd.
Manassas, VA 20111
703-368-5300

Details:
Shine 'n Show your Dodge Viper, Challenger, Charger, Caliber,
Magnum, Neon, Ram, Chrysler 300, Crossfire, Prowler, PT Cruiser,
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Wrangler, and ALL Classic Mopars!
DJ and Food!! sponsored by Manassas Chrysler Jeep/ Modern Mopar Club/Chrysler Product Owners Club

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
DANGIT! wish i could attend but unfortunately i'll be up in jersey from tomorrow until mid next week. enjoy yourselves and represent!

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent it out to the F'burg guys, but I have a softball game that morning and can't make it. Take some good picks and win something for our clan!

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone is interested - I am going early to the Great Falls Katie's Coffee M&G, prior to the MOPARPOLOOZA....we can cruise out to Manassas after.....

This M&G brings out the best classic exotics in the area, cars you NEVER see anywhere but museums + allot of modern exotics. This event is from 7-9A located at:

Katie's Coffee House
760 Walker Rd
Great Falls, VA 22066

Here is a thread with tons of pic from Ferrari Chat to see a sampling of the cars that roll out to this M&G:

Great Falls Village Cars and Coffee - Page 11 - FerrariChat.com

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bump-

Weather is great for tomorrow - there will be tons of cars. Don't worry about having to stay, come and go as you please.

Bring shade (there are few trees)...

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken,

My morning cleared and I just decided to show up. Hopefully there's room... I'll join you at the C&C tomorrow morning and follow you back to Manassas. Unfortunately I have to leave at about 12 or 1 but I'll be there for a little while.

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ken,

My morning cleared and I just decided to show up. Hopefully there's room... I'll join you at the C&C tomorrow morning and follow you back to Manassas. Unfortunately I have to leave at about 12 or 1 but I'll be there for a little while.

Killer- you'll have a good time at the Cars and Coffee...I'll prolly be there early enough to park near or in front of the coffee shop. NP leaving Moparpolooza early, that opens space for others...

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My morning should be free so I'll ty to make it out to Manassas for an hour or two.

If I get up early enough, (big if) I'll come out for Cars & Coffee as well.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My morning should be free so I'll ty to make it out to Manassas for an hour or two.

If I get up early enough, (big if) I'll come out for Cars & Coffee as well.

I won't even offer the if or big if, I will see you guys at the show. I love me some sleep.:cool:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be found again for Cars & Coffee for sure.... Probably 10-12 Cobras, 4-5 Ferraris, 10 or so various classics etc... a few 'vetts, even an old VW Bug turned out. All of this at 8:00am! .. Wish I could've stayed around a bit longer...

=J

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 Vipers for early Cars and Coffee at Katie's - 15 or so for Moparpolooza.

Thanks everyone for coming, the food was great right?

yeah, the food was awesome. I never did get back to try that chicken, but I think I ate a little of just about everything else.

nice to see a few new faces as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave