Junkman....Have you ever 1/2 Warshed a Car before?

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Case in point: The other day, I wanted to take the car to a local C&C. I had some brake dust on the wheels, one unlucky bug on the facia, and a few fingerprints here and there.

I would've liked to 1/2 warsh, but didn't. :cool:

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only have I done something like this, I missed getting laid because the car was not to my cleanliness level to be seen in public. The girl was a 6 foot model and I'm a legs man. I had to beg for forgiveness before she would let me close to them legs again... :smirk:

You must be registered for see images

Yea... I rob the cradle sometimes. :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always make sure the brake dust is off the rims at a minimum before I put it away for a day/week whatever.

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This:

Then This:

I keep a 4oz DS and Double Plush in the glove box of my Viper. I know it's not the best way to take care of you car, but it's the easiest way to quickly wipe road dust off the car when you get to a show, cruise, etc.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is the difference between "waterless wash" and the "detail spray"? I watched AJ's awesome vids on the waterless wash and it appeared to me that it was very similar to the detail spray :dunno:

EDIT: nevermind, found the answer on their website:

"How is it different than Detail Spray?

The Waterless Wash is a more effective cleaner, and has more lubricant designed to remove larger dirt particles without causing swirls. Its also has no gloss enhancers, so it leaves your paint clean but not glossy. Follow the Waterless Wash with Detail Spray to enhance the gloss! "

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the difference between "waterless wash" and the "detail spray"? I watched AJ's awesome vids on the waterless wash and it appeared to me that it was very similar to the detail spray :dunno:

EDIT: nevermind, found the answer on their website:

"How is it different than Detail Spray?

The Waterless Wash is a more effective cleaner, and has more lubricant designed to remove larger dirt particles without causing swirls. Its also has no gloss enhancers, so it leaves your paint clean but not glossy. Follow the Waterless Wash with Detail Spray to enhance the gloss! "

Also, IT'S CHEAPER. ;)