Just listed 99-02 wheels/tires and Gen 2 oil cooler lines in the classifieds

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ads havent been approved yet, but I just posted my set of 99-02 Viper wheels in the classifieds. They are in great shape with NO curbrash at all! They also include brand new (never mounted/still have the mailing label on them) rear Kumho V700's in 335/35ZR18 size. The front wheels have Michelin Pilot Sport tires on them with plenty of tread left, but may need to be replaced due to age. I was going to put these on my car, but I dont think this place would function properly without atleast one McViper guy posting each day :D I will sell the new rear tires seperately for $600+actual shipping (thats what they cost me). If they sell, the price of the wheels and front tires drops to $1400/OBO + actual shipping. I can have the rear tires mounted on wheels prior to shipment for an additional $25 (what it'll cost me).

Front wheels:

You must be registered for see images attach

Rear wheels:

Rear tires (Kumho V700s--335/35/ZR18):

Front tires:

Here's the link to the auction: http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=319
PM/email (add @aol.com to my username) any questions!

I also listed a set of Gen 2 oil cooler lines for $40/OBO + actual shipping. They came on an oil cooler I purchased for my car, but I couldnt use them due to my car requiring 96' RT/10 specific lines.

Here's a link to both ads: http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showcat.php?ppuser=24864&cat=500

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh