Kudos to Partsrack Jon for his VCA support and his leather seat replacements

graphite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently purchased the black leather seat covers/replacement Jon advertised for my Gen II. The price is right and the leathers are an exact fit replacement as he said. The quality of the leather is OEM.
I did the recovering of the seats(Connelly) myself. It takes a lot of time and patience on the first seat. The second seat was several hours faster.

Thanks to Jon for supporting our VCA and the organizations website.
Special thanks for supporting our military overseas Jon.
Andrew:2tu:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's good to hear success stories. I'm interested how the problem with my brand new carpet will be solved. An extra hole in the middle of the floor! :omg:

I'm sure Jon will render that transaction positive, but I'm tired of getting defective or incorrect parts for my car. This is 2 in nearly as many months.

Takes the fun out of modding.

So how about some pics of them new seats?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I recently purchased the black leather seat covers/replacement Jon advertised for my Gen II. The price is right and the leathers are an exact fit replacement as he said. The quality of the leather is OEM.......Thanks to Jon for supporting our VCA and the organizations website. Special thanks for supporting our military overseas Jon. Andrew

Andrew, many thanks for your post, and the kind words.

And just to clarify: The quality and fit is OEM, simply becasue THEY ARE OEM SEAT LEATHERS! GEN-U-WINE Article, not a copy. $395 for BOTH seats!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's good to hear success stories. I'm interested how the problem with my brand new carpet will be solved. An extra hole in the middle of the floor!
I'm sure Jon will render that transaction positive, but I'm tired of getting defective or incorrect parts for my car........quote]

You know we special-ordred the correct new carpet part #. The box # reflects it. The part # reflects it. MoPar's mistake of packing a NEW ACR carpet ($200 higher cost) in a new GTS box seems like a simple fix. But Its not. It seems the manufacturer mis-labelled the ACR product as GTS. So MoPar (Now not owned by Chrysler) wont take immediate responsibility, they have to hand-pick some more product. (Which we have ordered for you, as you also know.)

Aren't you glad you have PartsRack as your advocate? YOU dont have to do the legwork to straighten it out. You get 25% off, as well as our investigative services to fix the MoPar mistake, and we offer a 100% refund on this special order if you dont want the ACR product.

Another Option: How about a nice 5-pt harness at a deep discount to go with that new ACR carpet ?!? That sub belt will fill the 1" hole by the seat tracks that troubles you into posting about it........

Thanks for your business.

Last edited: