Labor Day Party and Air Show at the Kneemueller's 9/3/07

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save the date! The famous Blue Angels will be flying high (and very low) over our home in Chesterfield on Labor Day. This is the first Air Show Party we are having with the Blue Angels in attendance and our neighbor said they fly so low you can read the name of the pilot on the plane!

We are hosting a catered BBQ and the pool will be open, so get ready for a great time starting at noon on the Sept. 3rd. Please PM me for more info or directions.

You must be registered for see images

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael, thanks for a great party. :2tu:

The Blue Angels were awesome! You should check to make sure they didn't shatter any windows! :usa:

Terry

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Terry! Here is a pic I took on Thursday during their practice:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous--love the Blue Angels....they haven't been in our area for some time now....you're lucky to get to see them in action!!! Awesome...juli

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jim- and your welcome over anytime.. esp. when you bring the gf. Seriously, it took me several shots in the backyard to finally get that pic. There is always the time delay on a digital camera so I took a lot of wasted ones that would have been even closer and better. I sure hope they continue to do the air show out here. They vote in December if they are going to continue it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets