Ladies Day July 18

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay Everyone,
This is going to be a Sweet run for all those special women in our lives. We have put together a unique and a SWEET treat for the ladies. We will meet at the Hudson Rest Area on Rte. 3 heading north for 10:15 and we will leave at 10:30. We will do a nice scenic cruise:drive: towards Keene, NH. We will stop for lunch at a nice Italian restaurant called Papagallos Restaurant around 12:00.:eater: You can check out their website @ Restaurant, Keene, Swanzey, NH - Papagallos Restaurant . I figure the men would chip in paying the bill this time around.:dunno:
After lunch we have been invited by a special invitation to Unbridled Chocolate Kitchen. Alan Crofut, a chocolatier, will open his chocolate kitchen and give us all a private showing on how the technique is done on making handmade Belgian chocolates. :2tu: He has also stated that he will open his doors just for us, and a special dessert will be there for us, at a small fee of $5.00 each. :headbang:After the demo, I'm sure the women and I will browse the display area. I would recommend bringing a cooler and some ice packs.
This is an event for everyone. Come with your wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter, anyone special in your life. You can even come alone. ;) We hope you can make this event.
When responding, please leave your name and how many will be attending. He makes chocolate mousse, I have my spoon and the Viper is polished and I'm ready to go. I hope everyone can make this event.:2tu:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did someone say chocolate???

I'm in.

Donna and I will be grabbing a hotel in southern NH on Sat. night since we have a family reunion on Sat.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,
Sandy and I are in. Sandy would also like to know how much the $5.00 fee would increase if she could be hand-fed chocolate covered strawberries by a couple of '20 something' guys while she lies on a hammock and is fanned by you and Joe. Since I'm paying, if the total comes to more than $6.50, it's not happening.

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Rick,
Sandy and I are in. Sandy would also like to know how much the $5.00 fee would increase if she could be hand-fed chocolate covered strawberries by a couple of '20 something' guys while she lies on a hammock and is fanned by you and Joe. Since I'm paying, if the total comes to more than $6.50, it's not happening.

I'm not anywhere near you, but If I was Joe I'd almost pay to see that happen!!! 20 somethings are easy to come by these days and it isn't too tough to run a fan. The total would of course come to 6.50 including tax though.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike
It could be free, it just depends on who is wearing silk teddy. Okay this is getting out of control.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike
It could be free, it just depends on who is wearing silk teddy. Okay this is getting out of control.

Alright, you drive a hard bargain, but if wearing my Red Teddy means saving a couple of bucks, then I'll wear it.:1up:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who came out to this event. It was a huge success, with 14 viper who came out for a great run, Ladies Day!!!. While traveling out to the restuarant, 13 Vipers strong we past a viper going the opposite direction. He slowed down and made a U turn and followed us to the restuarant and joined us for the rest of the day. It was nice for John and Sambath to join us. I'm sure they had a good time, and we hope to see them in the future.
I need to give a special thanks to Glenn and Maria Cote for all the help they have done on this event. Awesome route you picked out. Thanks again for everything.
RICK

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick, Glen and all it was a awesome day with the club for our first event in our viper. Lots of new friends can,t wait to go out again.

Scott and Michelle:drive:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fun day. Great roads, food, deserts, and old and new friends.

Got stopped again. This time I was just a few miles from home. Another warning, this one was verbal. He said I was doing 54 in a 40, but I swear it was a 45mph area.

I'm now up to 52 stops with just 2 tickets. BTW, both I reduced to the lowest value in court.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got stopped again. This time I was just a few miles from home. Another warning, this one was verbal. He said I was doing 54 in a 40, but I swear it was a 45mph area.
I'm now up to 52 stops with just 2 tickets. BTW, both I reduced to the lowest value in court.

Hey George, Looks like someone needs a little track time. :drive:

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick, Great day and choice of events. Looking forward to seeing all the pics taken. Was dinner really that special Saturday night? Tell Joe if he invites me next time I'll pay for desert!
Glen, Nice job keeping your flock together through some tough spots. I think we're getting the "blocking" down.

Gotta love that stimulus $ and the new pavement, thanks Barry! Looks like we picked up a few new members. Where was Jerry?

Last edited:

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, If you get your need for speed out of the way on the track you'll find you won't get stopped as often on the road. We might try to put something together for Viper Days at Pocono in September. Maybe you should consider it. ACR-Xs will be racing their as well.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great. I'd eat there again. Good food, and they got us in and out quickly. We had our own area, with plenty of service staff.

Unbridled Chocolate was also huge hit. For $5 we had all the chocolate you could eat. The moose was so good I have to admit I had two.

This even was full of laughs, windy roads, and odd events.

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fun day. Great roads, food, deserts, and old and new friends.

It has to be those Florida plates!!!

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An indivudual won a recent court case against local law enforcement in which he received a registered trademark for a similar blue/black sticker with the shade of blue slightly different from the sticker "issued" by our friends in the force. I think you can pick his stickers up for about $2. The individual who won the case wants to flood the streets with them to make all of them basically useless. Amazing these type of stickers are issued by cops in the first place, corruption with a capital C.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave