Lake of the Ozarks trip May 19-20

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the Lake of the Ozarks trip on May 19-20, the Lodge of the Four Seasons would like everyone to call them for their own reservation at 1-888-265-5500. You must mention the Viper Club to get the $99.00 room rate. Please also call or e-mail me to let me know your coming so I can plan for our event as well. We are meeting up with the KC Club at the lake and have 15 rooms on hold and might need more. Please don't delay and commit to this event.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're meeting Saturday, May 19th at 8:30am at the Bentley dealership in Chesterfield and will depart from there.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there next year RX. Only a couplr more months and i can actually be an active member and meet alot more of the Gateway gang! Sept 15th and i should be home for good! Anything going on around that time?

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That will put you home just in time for the annual winery cruise. I think we're heading your way this year for it. I'll keep you posted.

You'll have to let Julie have the car on 6/22. Gateway 1/4 mi runs at track all day long!

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't allowed? LOL! Will that change after you walk down the asile? It's half her's then you know.

Steph has only driven the Viper twice by herself since Joe put on the s/c. I kinda like it when she is in control of the snake! :wink:

V

Venomiss

RX,
A big thank you for a really great time at the Ozarks from the KC Club!
Awesome turnout and couldn't have asked for better weather.
Good thing we all went the speed limit.....:D
Chris & Mary

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_0202.JPG

Here is the group that left STL for the lake on 5/19. We had 11 Viper in our caravan and met up with 3 more snakes at the Lake and 12 more Vipers from KC!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth