Lake of the Ozarks Trip w/ STL May 14-15

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save the DATE for our annual trip to the LAKE! May 14-15.

ALL details and info to follow very soon. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Lake of the Ozarks trip with our friends from the STL Club is rapidly approaching. After our wonderful time last year at the beautiful Camden on the Lake, if was an easy decision to choose to stay there again for this year's trip on May 14-15. A special thanks to Gateway member Karen Tatro for saving us over $60 a night off the premium room rate. The negotiated room rate is $149 for the Saturday night stay. The club is also receiving discount coupons for the restaurant and spa.

We will plan to meet Saturday morning and drive down together to meet the STL club at Toad Cove at the resort for lunch. We will have special parking right by the lake. That afternoon we are free to hang out by the lake in the cove or the ladies (and Tim
) can hit the spa. That evening for dinner we will also have dinner right there at the Camden. The clubs are going to cover the cost for dinner. We are going to have a 3 meat BBQ which will include a brisket, pulled pork, and chicken. That evening we're also going to play a version of "Minute to Win It" at dinner. There may even be a little prize for the winners, and I think we'll have a really fun time with it. The best part is we never have to leave the resort, so no worries about driving after too many "sodas", and our cars will have security watching them that evening.

Please call 888-365-5620 to make your reservation. You will need to mention the Viper Club and our code VPER0511 by April 14th to get the group rate

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We just made our reservation for the 14th. Any idea what time we are heading back on Sunday?

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you've been on the fence about the lake trip, it's time to get that shifter in gear! They are only holding rooms for us thru April 14th (that's this Thursday). When I called last week they had less than 10 rooms left.

You must be registered for see images
Call and make your lake trip reservations now! 1-888-365-5620 for May 14-15

VenomGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello to all. My name is A,J, and I am a new VCA member and proud Viper owner! I noticed you were having a run to the Ozarks on my B-day and wondered if you minded another Viper join you? :)

I am from Gladstone Mo, and I look forward to meeting and conversing with all of you...

V

Venomiss

Hello to all. My name is A,J, and I am a new VCA member and proud Viper owner! I noticed you were having a run to the Ozarks on my B-day and wondered if you minded another Viper join you? :)

I am from Gladstone Mo, and I look forward to meeting and conversing with all of you...

Great talking with you this morning and welcome!

VenomGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!!! Mary I presume? Now I know who to call when I'm not sure who I'm looking for! The meeting coming up is right by me in Zona, not sure what time... I work a Gladstone Dodge and have horrible hours so look forward to finding that info... As well times and meeting places for the trip to Camden, "As long as no one minds another GTS tagging along!" :)

VenomGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two blocks? Wow that is close, I'm just as far from here... You know we should be Viper certified but havn't had much call for it is what I am hearing... Although I did have my tires mounted the other day for $11...lol Kinda a long story... Ha... Feel free to stop in the New Car department anytime... As well I can get you discounts in anything... :)

Vip23er, I am definitely looking forward to the trip, it's about time I get away and put some miles on GTS!

VenomGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will find out 2marrow 85 of 200! And it was good meeting you all tonight who came to Saints!

VenomGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would appear that we don't keep those colors in stock however they can be ordered. My cost is like right at $10. If you would like me to have them get them for you I can get them before you even come up...

VenomGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What great time at Camden... Thank you all for making us feel at home! ;)

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice meeting you AJ!

What a fun and crazy lake trip! I must say I think this year was my favorite so far. The food was great and the company even better! Next year we'll go for nicer weather. I was able to take this pic while the sun tried to come out for a moment.

Some pics from lunch at H. Toad's:

ACR's lake side

Thanks again for a great weekend!
headbang.gif