Lake Ozark Trip 5/17 - 5/18 2008

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lake of the Ozarks trip on May 17-18
Dave and Lisa have agreed to host this annual party trip to the lake, and they are working on some neat ideas for us to do in and around the marina area. We will be staying on the lake at the beautiful Lodge of the Four Seasons. Please call them for your reservation at 1-888-265-5500. You must mention the Viper Club to get the $119.00 room rate. Please also call or e-mail me to let me know your coming so I can plan for our event as well. We are meeting up with the KC Club at the lake and have 15 rooms on hold and might need more. Please don't delay and commit to this event.

At the Lodge, the cars will be parked in a secure area with a security guard on duty to watch them. We will once again join up with the Kansas City VCA for even more fun. I have a little bet with the president of the KC club as to who will get the most members from their club to attend. We will meet Saturday morning at 8:30am at the Bentley dealership in Chesterfield, and leave for the lake at 9:00am. That will get us down there in plenty of time for lunch, and we’ll have an afternoon and evening of fun. The club will head to the lake home of Steve and Lynn on Saturday night for dinner. On Sunday morning, we can grab a quick breakfast and head back to St. Louis.

V

Venomiss

We hope to see you there!:drive:
I think we will not be spending the night but will attend the lunch.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gateway Members. We'll be meeting at the Bentley Dealership at 8:30am and leave for the lake at 9:00am. Please come with a full tank of gas.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Greg! After talking with Bill, we didn't do the cars bet this year. We (Gateway) are getting the BBQ dinner at Wedel's, the shirts, and the appetizers in the marina. KC is picking up the parking. It just seemed the fairest way to work things out. However, maybe we should bet on who can get from Hwy HH to Eagle drive the fastest <grin> ~~~~~;>

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gateway Members,

This Saturday we will be meeting at 8:30am at the Bentley Dealership in Chesterfield. We will leave at 9:00am sharp to head down to the lake to meet up with the KC Club for some fun in the sun at Frankie and Louie's Marina where we will have lunch. Good news! They have paved the lot since we were there last year.

Once we're finished with our marina activities, we'll be able to check into our rooms at The Lodge of the Four Seasons. We'll have plenty of time to freshen up and then head to the Wedel's lake home for dinner at 7pm. The club is springing for BBQ this year and it will be fantastic. The Wedel's live very close to The Lodge, and we'll caravan over together at 6:30pm from the hotel

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI... Greg, "85 of 200", is going to do a laser jammer install in my car at Wedels' Sat. night. Anybody wanting to know more about the "parking assist" devices might want to see this.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got it going. Who wants a ride.... (Oh, please be sure insurance is up to date.) This is one of the Lake weekends I refer to as "the double 100" weekend. That means, drive 100 mph on land to go 100 mph on water...

YEEEEEHHAAAAAAAA....

:panic:

lake2007044.jpg

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pics I took on Saturday. The weather was perfect and we had over 20 Vipers in the marina.

The cruise down: Kevin trying to keep up on the curves ;)
You must be registered for see images attach

Viper's in the parking lot of Franky and Louie's

Lunch by the lake:

Lynnie look out!!

Steph and Lynn

Mike and Tina getting the boat ready

Thanks for the rides Mike. Steph said your crazier behind the wheel of the Viper. Guess you'll have to take her for a better ride next year! :D

dinner back at Steve and Lynn's

STL RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like a good time was had by all as usual! Sorry I didn't make it...the "dust" from the wedding and closing on / moving into the house are still settling! Thanks for the pics!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave