Let There Be Light!!, (H.I.D. light for Vipers that is)...

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello All,

Does anyone have interest in upgrading their Viper with H.I.D. lights. I had some parts imported and built an H.I.D. kit to try on my GTS. Here's a couple pics below showing the RT/10 with halogen bulbs versus the GTS with H.I.D.. Here's a link to my photo album with many more pictures.
Sean's HID pictures
I'm quite proud of the kit as I was able to mount the ballast and all wiring inside the headlamp housing leaving the backside looking pure stock. H.I.D. conversions are kind of expensive and the parts I bought had to be imported. I had to pay duty and shipping from Asia. If ther's enough interest, I'll make more kits. I should be able to make them available for about $550 to $600 per set (maybe less, but we'll have to see how it goes). If anyone else has interest in H.I.D. lights for their Viper or other cars, let me know. I have a great "in" with the manufacturer now (the president is a Viper fan).
Here's a link to our catalog with contact info Roe Racing Catalog , drop us a line if you're interested and well put you on our list before we order more parts.

RT/10 with halogen bulbs
You must be registered for see images

GTS with H.I.D. bulbs
You must be registered for see images

Sean

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on November 28, 2000 at 21:09</font>

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This wasn't really as much a new product announcement as it was just a poll to see if other people had interest in upgrading to H.I.D. lighting. I plan to order in parts to build another kit for the RT/10 and figured I could go ahead and get more parts in on the same order based on the response. If more people are interested, I can hopefully keep the price down by buying the parts in volume. However, if there is not that much interest, the parts are expensive enough that buying some to keep on the shelf is not really practical and I would just get enough for our other car.

So, if others have interest in H.I.D., get in touch with us at the shop sometime in the next week and we'll put you on our "interested" list. I will place an order for more parts next week and can keep you posted on the availability and final price. Call, fax or e-mail us at Roe Racing, (904) 733-5469 voice, 1-866-ASK-SEAN toll free, (904) 733-5479 fax or [email protected] .

Hopefully, there is more interest from other owners and we can build and carry kits. When we build them and have them ready, we will make a new product announcement.

Thanks,

Sean

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235