Let's Cruz this coming Saturday.....PENSACOLA VIPERS

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys....let's get together this coming Saturday and go to the Mullet festival in Niceville this coming Saturday....let's talk.....:eater::feedback::beer:

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm down. I was planing on checking out the show anyways. Do you want to just meet there or somewhere in Niceville?

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm down. I was planing on checking out the show anyways. Do you want to just meet there or somewhere in Niceville?

we can meet there or wherever you say and drive in there together to get to park together....let me know......

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just arrived in Kabul today. I'll probably be back in the area again in 6+ months for another Panhandlers Viper get together.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we can meet there or wherever you say and drive in there together to get to park together....let me know......

anyone want to Cruz to the Niceville car show with us?????? we will meet on I-10 at the Dairy Queen about 8 AM Saturday morning ,,,not the one at the Avalon exit but the next one down past the Milton exit on the right of I-10 heading east toward Niceville.......see ya there.......LETS ROLL......:beer:

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will just meet you there. My morning is kinda up in the air and don't want to make plans in case I can't make it.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will just meet you there. My morning is kinda up in the air and don't want to make plans in case I can't make it.

so that we can get parked together.......is it possible for you to wait outside the entry area for us till we get there? unless u don';t want to....we will understand......:rolleyes: :2tu: see you guys tommorrow....hope 4 a nice day......
:drive: :headbang: :D

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:ban:
Just arrived in Kabul today. I'll probably be back in the area again in 6+ months for another Panhandlers Viper get together.

will be looking forward for your safe return........stay in touch and let us know whats going on there sometimes.......:beer:

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so that we can get parked together.......is it possible for you to wait outside the entry area for us till we get there? unless u don';t want to....we will understand......:rolleyes: :2tu: see you guys tommorrow....hope 4 a nice day......
:drive: :headbang: :D

I will give you a call when I get there. If its before you get there, I will definetly wait. Fingers crossed for nice weather.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WASH OUT..........The RAIN has ruined our Viper day.........so dissapointed........now the sun will shine tomorrow...a day late.......too much fun,huh......we will try again another day........:( :mad: :censored: :quack::raincloud::disappointed::sinking::shark::bed:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth